• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 723,994
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I truly think Rice can get to another level with us and the coaching staff here.

I also think Arteta appreciates Xhaka's ability in defense as well, he still always seems to be there making blocks and clearing with headers. Rice would be the same.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A player who is interesting is Nico Gonzalez at Barca, currently on loan at Valencia. Dm/CM. I wouldn't be surprised if we have an eye on him. Jorge Mendes client.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I did tell everyone, 75-85M is probably right. He's easily worth that.

I’m getting more excited about it. Slowly.

Think the tactical flexibility he brings in game will open up all sorts of possibilities for Arteta to start experimenting. Can’t be using the same playbook forever, regardless of how amazing it’s been.

WiscoGooner8

I don’t see us signing Rice in summer. There will be competition and it will be up to him really wanting to come here to make up for Chelsea or whoever offering more money. I don’t think that happens.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

@OnlyOne the £100m talk never made any sense…
Generally speaking, I don't believe these things until they're done but this is starting to have the whiff of the Jesus rumors last winter. Seems like he's got one foot in the door already. It would be a good signing for sure. It's the kind of deal that Dein used to have in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom