• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 723,906
Status
Not open for further replies.

bastun

Player:Saka
Have anyone watched him a whole game ? Is he any good ? From youtube compilations looks like he will excel in xhakas position. Very good acceleration from stop. Nice close control. Good finishing.
If we are really in for him ,I assume agent Partey can help.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Have anyone watched him a whole game ? Is he any good ? From youtube compilations looks like he will excel in xhakas position. Very good acceleration from stop. Nice close control. Good finishing.
He plays as right winger for Ajax. Even though he played in cm in Denmark. He could get away with that as the standard is lower. But he is a player who’s all quality lines in attacking. I just don’t see how he can play next to Ødegaard

SupersoakerArsene

Great left foot. But mostly runs with his head down, minor downside for me.
Besides that he already had some injuries, despite his age.

Don't think Kudus has the potential to be a star in this Arsenal team. If cheap, would be a good back-up for Saka on the right flank.

Wouldn't mind getting Kudus if it is for the Xhaka position, because he loses to many balls and takes to many risks while dribbling.

Tomb Bombadil

Are the PL HG-rule gonna be a problem? Or formulated differently: Does the HG rule have an impact on outs and ins?

HG: Ramsdale, Holding, Tierney (?), White, ESR, Saka, Nelson, Nketiah, (Balogun).

There are rumours about Holding, Tierney, Nelson, Nketiah and Balogun. Then we would have to buy HG players to have a full squad. That's why we need to keep one out of Nkethiah/Balogun, Nelson and also Rice makes more sense then.

benjamin86

Established Member
Are the PL HG-rule gonna be a problem? Or formulated differently: Does the HG rule have an impact on outs and ins?

HG: Ramsdale, Holding, Tierney (?), White, ESR, Saka, Nelson, Nketiah, (Balogun).

There are rumours about Holding, Tierney, Nelson, Nketiah and Balogun. Then we would have to buy HG players to have a full squad. That's why we need to keep one out of Nkethiah/Balogun, Nelson and also Rice makes more sense then.
Martinelli and Saliba count as homegrown too, having both been registered for 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom