• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 723,933
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

@Sanchez11
BoldDopeyFishingcat-size_restricted.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
CHO is having a tough time at Leverkusen. If you’re an attacker that can’t set the Bundesliga on fire then it’s looking peak. He has good numbers in some metrics but whenever I watch him I feel uninspired. He has the same issue Sancho has. I think CHO should go to the Championship. I see similarities with him and Chris Willock and develop himself.

Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

CHO is having a tough time at Leverkusen. If you’re an attacker that can’t set the Bundesliga on fire then it’s looking peak. He has good numbers in some metrics but whenever I watch him I feel uninspired. He has the same issue Sancho has. I think CHO should go to the Championship. I see similarities with him and Chris Willock and develop himself.
Ruined by that injury he had

Gunner-Union

Think that injury a few years back sapped his pace and he’s the type of winger that needed electric speed.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Early but here’s the summer window I’m dreaming of:
Rice
Caicedo
Fresneda
Güler
Backup RW
Again dreaming is free. Not saying this is who we’ll bring in

If we’re a serious club, this is defo doable though.. Rice and Caicedo would probably cost £180m combined I know but Fresneda €15m, Güler wouldn’t cost much and a £30-35m backup RW £230m in today’s market is NOTHING as bizarre as it may sound

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Rice
Caicedo
Fresneda
Güler
Backup RW

If we’re a serious club, this is defo doable though.. Rice and Caicedo would probably cost £180m combined I know but Fresneda €15m, Güler wouldn’t cost much and a £30-35m backup RW £230m in today’s market is NOTHING as bizarre as it may sound
Look what Chelsea has done

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think we will sign Rice and Chelsea will get Caicedo. Don't know who we will sign other than that. We probably could do with a backup at RW but that's the only real areas of need in the squad as it stands.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think we will sign Rice and Chelsea will get Caicedo. Don't know who we will sign other than that. We probably could do with a backup at RW but that's the only real areas of need in the squad as it stands.
Or vice versa. I think it’s up to Chelsea though. We take whoever they don’t. Rice is too connected to Chelsea to turn them down

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Rice
Caicedo
Fresneda
Güler
Backup RW

We’re signing 3 players at max. 1 CM, 1 forward and 1 RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom