• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 724,025
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We might not be able to do that with FFP. That goes down on 1 years outlet, where as if we agree a fee it can amotised over 4-5 years

Well I suppose you could pay just over the release clause. The point is that it’s generally smarter to buy two 50m players rather than one 100m player.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Trying to make him into Zinchenko?
More like trying to get him some minutes in the position Madrid are probably weakest in because he's far too good to be spending so much time on the bench.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
90-100m for Rice? Potentially Chelsea, Utd and City in the race? That’s a yikes from me dawg, Arsenal don’t win those types of deals and that price is too high.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Nah. Bellingham gonna go Madrid and surely he’ll become attainable. He’s playing lb now as it is apparently
I highly doubt Real will give up on a talent like Camavinga so quickly. If they're signing Bellingham, it won't be to replace Camavinga. Ancelotti loves using Valverde as a free roaming RW to offset Vini Jr. on the left, so they'll probably have Tchouaméni, Camavinga and Bellingham together in midfield after moving on from Modric and Kroos. Which is scary if it happens.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I highly doubt Real will give up on a talent like Camavinga so quickly. If they're signing Bellingham, it won't be to replace Camavinga. Ancelotti loves using Valverde as a free roaming RW to offset Vini Jr. on the left, so they'll probably have Tchouaméni, Camavinga and Bellingham together in midfield after moving on from Modric and Kroos. Which is scary if it happens.
People memed Ceballos here but he's immensely talented and I think he's started every game for them this year, still an outside chance Camavinga leaves because he wants to play midfield.

If he does we have to capitalise on that, he's an Arsenal fan I'll be heartbroken to see him start for another PL club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom