• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 723,986
Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Which are precisely the reasons why we should break the bank for him in the summer.

We did it for that dud, Pepe & Rice is a lot more worthy of an extraordinary sum.

He will anchor our midfield, offering stability and leadership well into his 30's.

We can go for Kolo Muani the next summer as there's no way he's leaving Frankfurt this year.
Rice is a fat no from me brother hawk, he's not worth breaking the bank on. Kept thinking about his entitled status as England star but more likely that'll dwindle from his move to Arsenal than the other way around.

No chance of him being a midfield anchor well into his 30s btw, English players who play that much from young age like milk.

6666Louis

Next couple of players we buy, need to have bundles of energy and better physique or else we'll slip up like ****ing Liverpool.

Quite scary that Arteta haven't noticed what happens to your heavy metal game plan, when you get Thiago and sell Mane and no-one gives a **** about your high pressure.

No more Trossard and Jorginho, pretty please

We need world class right attacker and central midfielder like the last two windows

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
West Ham have informed media they want 120 million + adds on for him. Yeah only Chelsea will touch that

I really rate Rice but that’s ridiculous. No one is paying that now this amortisation trick Chelsea we’re using has been outlawed. I reckon the few clubs will be prepared to pay is 80odd million.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
What’s everyone obsession with Rice?
Quality player who fits the age profile of the squad and can anchor the midfield for the next 6-7 years. Add in the fact that he's apparently one of the favorites to take over from Kane as England captain and all of the preferential treatment in the PL that we know comes with that role. It would be a very good signing. Would I prefer Bellingham(though they're obviously different kinds of player) if I had to choose between them? Of course but given that there's real smoke about him becoming an Arsenal player, it's easy to be excited by that prospect.

ragnarock

We need to invest in midfield agreed.
Hope we don't block Patino/MLS/Nwaneri. The romantic in me would be thrilled if they took some of squad places of Xhaka/Partey/Lokonga/Elneny in a couple of years.

Ramsdale/academy graduant

White/BNC
Saliba/whoever
Gabriel/Kiwi
Zini/Tierney

Rice (or equivalent established player)/MLS for no 6
Established guy/Patino for one of the 8s
Ödegaard/Vieira (if developed) for the second 8/10

Saka/ACD
Jesus/Balogun/Nketiah
Martinelli/Nwaneri

Sorry went wishlist/academy thread. Not an actual wishlist so no need to debate that angle.

Academy enthusiast for life.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
We need to invest in midfield agreed.
Hope we don't block Patino/MLS/Nwaneri. The romantic in me would be thrilled if they took some of squad places of Xhaka/Partey/Lokonga/Elneny in a couple of years.

Ramsdale/academy graduant

White/BNC
Saliba/whoever
Gabriel/Kiwi
Zini/Tierney

Rice (or equivalent established player)/MLS for no 6
Established guy/Patino for one of the 8s
Ödegaard/Vieira (if developed) for the second 8/10

Saka/ACD
Jesus/Balogun/Nketiah
Martinelli/Nwaneri

Sorry went wishlist/academy thread. Not an actual wishlist so no need to debate that angle.

Academy enthusiast for life.

you forgot Tomi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom