• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 723,960
Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Such a lazy rehashed link because we're so utterly past him as a level of footballer.

He's good, but we're going somewhere else now.
Indeed. There's a reason Dortmund are open to selling him. Lots of ability but lacks the consistency or determination to make it at the apex of the toughest league in the world

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why? Looks like another Vlahovic to me. Every big body forward is being touted as the next Haaland. It's like when any fast black striker was the next Henry. I remember when Martial was the next Henry.
The one we really should have taken a punt at was Andreas Schjelderup. He went to Benfica for a measly €10m.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You think he's good enough to take Norway to the promised land alongside Haaland and Ødegaard someday?
Considering our record in getting to international tournaments, I'd think it would require a minor miracle. I believe he will become a very good player though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

They are ready to listen to offers for Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Sambi Lokonga, Nuno Tavares, Pablo Mari, Cedric Soares and Alex Runarsson but know that few of that list are likely to attract substantial bids.

And there is also uncertainty regarding the long-term futures of Kieran Tierney, Rob Holding and Folarin Balogun as Arteta prepares for another summer upgrade to prepare his squad for a return to the Champions League next season.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

They are ready to listen to offers for Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Sambi Lokonga, Nuno Tavares, Pablo Mari, Cedric Soares and Alex Runarsson but know that few of that list are likely to attract substantial bids.

And there is also uncertainty regarding the long-term futures of Kieran Tierney, Rob Holding and Folarin Balogun as Arteta prepares for another summer upgrade to prepare his squad for a return to the Champions League next season.

Pay up you cheats. You are a wealthy city with American owners, absolute no excuses to at least pay three dollah fiddy

Bloodbather

Established Member

Considering our record in getting to international tournaments, I'd think it would require a minor miracle. I believe he will become a very good player though.
I think you guys' future depends on whether you can produce some defenders. There's a lot of talent in your midfield and attack.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can we pay with organs from Raul?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Remember when us getting fleeced on sales was supposed to be a thing of the past?

Arteta did a lot to redeem himself this summer, hoping he can come around and incorporate Pepe into this team. Saka plays way too many minutes and a confident Pepe offers stuff not even Saka can

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Pepe has looked pretty bad when I've seen him this season, albeit it's only been like 2 games so it could've been unlucky. Looking at his stats though he's been crap. Even just the surface level numbers are poor, scoring only against very poor opposition and going missing in most games. Creates absolutely nothing as well.

I think the failed move to you lot broke him. He plays with zero swagger, complete opposite of how he played before his move to Arsenal. There's probably a decent Ligue 1 player there but he's on PL top 6 starter level money so of course you're going to have to eat some of it to get rid of him.

Would be an impressive turn of events if Arteta manages to turn him into something, but I highly doubt it. Doesn't seem like the type of character Arteta wants in his team, not because he's a **** or anything but Arteta seems to dislike the more sheepish and meek type of players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Remember when us getting fleeced on sales was supposed to be a thing of the past?
2701.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Any of the watch nerds can discern what that is on his hand? Knowing how he moves on the market that's most likely a Hublot.
Based on Google lens, it comes up with a search result of Santos 100. Don’t know what/who that means.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Pepe must be the perfect example of the effect of soft factors in football. He has the required athletic qualities, technically he can do stuff to the very top level, hasn’t had any disastrous injuries. Even if he’s not the most intelligent player, he has more than enough to do well in the right system.

Mentally just wasn’t cut out for top sport maybe. Not that he’s complaining, he seems like a chilled guy and he’s earning loads.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Based on Google lens, it comes up with a search result of Santos 100. Don’t know what/who that means.
That'd be a Cartier, thought the strap was too big but can see it. Ugly watch uglier tat

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom