• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 723,906
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

If we want to compete for all four cups, we need to have quality back ups. There are plenty of games to rotate. My heart skip a beat everytime I see one of our starting eleven laying on the pitch and I don't want to see Saka or Martinelli playing 60 games next season.
Yeah we need quality backups. Likes of Osimhen, Vlahovic, and Hojlund aren't backups. If you're going to sign a CF, it needs to be a Trossard type, not in terms of style but in terms of status. City have Alvarez backing up Haaland and they're struggling to accommodate his playtime demands.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Tbh I don’t get this seeing as Jesus Nketiah and Balogun are all at the club. I get going for a different profile, a big guy, but unless this guy is generational it’s not adding anything new.

Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What I want to see is three signings in the beginning of June and then Hagn being annoyed the rest of the summer

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yes he is in it. If people knew his real dad it would affect his career big time
Waving T-Mobile GIF by Magenta

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m confident Pepe will never reach 20 league goals again. You wanna bet on it?
I’m literally agreeing with Dok saying he’s not the same player who earned a move here.

A player doesn’t get a 33GA season by fluke though, especially when they had been trending upwards up till that point. That’s like calling Saka’s current season a fluke.

If you hate the man just say that

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I’m literally agreeing with Dok saying he’s not the same player who earned a move here.

A player doesn’t get a 33GA season by fluke though, especially when they had been trending upwards up till that point. That’s like calling Saka’s current season a fluke.

If you hate the man just say that

TBF I think 10 of his goals that season were pens, so that inflated his numbers. Still I do think there's a player in there, he just can't play the possession ticitaca football Arteta asks for. In our system we kept playing the ball to his feet. If we had someone like Özil pinging balls for him to run onto would of got the most of his abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom