• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 733,981
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Every one of those Argentina players has been enormously overhyped since the World Cup. He's a good player but I feel the same thing has happened with him as with Enzo(who definitely pulled the wool over my eyes at the WC to be fair) where they've confused a month tournament running on vibes and one brilliant player with his actual level. There's no doubt that he's a good player but I don't think he's really a difference maker if you're trying to win the biggest trophies.
For my part I was enamored with both of them prior to the WC.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
a
I will judge this window based on the profile of signings we make this summer.

We don't want Ceballos, Vieira type of singings to compliment our marquee (Rice I guess).

I will be livid if we sign someone like Ascensio, or more project players that may be needed in crucial parts of the season.
Those types of signings are still not cheap, always 20-30 million for a player you can’t play

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Every one of those Argentina players has been enormously overhyped since the World Cup. He's a good player but I feel the same thing has happened with him as with Enzo(who definitely pulled the wool over my eyes at the WC to be fair) where they've confused a month tournament running on vibes and one brilliant player with his actual level. There's no doubt that he's a good player but I don't think he's really a difference maker if you're trying to win the biggest trophies.
Yeah but there’s other players that get even more hype that have achieved much less than Mac Allister. If I come here and say the same thing about Rice people would act like I’m crazy.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
For my part I was enamored with both of them prior to the WC.
That's fair. You have every right to rate them. Enzo definitely wasn't a 100m player in anyone's mind though prior to that tournament and he's been pretty horrible in an admittedly dysfunctional Chelsea team to this point. Mac Allister has some talent but Brighton's level doesn't really drop that much when he doesn't play which is kind of telling for me.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bro how are these players getting born in 2006 onwards ffs?

Actually scary now.

I was born in 85. The earliest world Cup memory I have is 94. I grew up watching serie a, R9 then Henry and Ronaldinho. I have seen Arsenal at real lows with Rioch in charge. See Arsenal at real highs during the invincible season.

Born in 2006, say you start watching football at 10 years old. 2016 literally coincides with our downfall. Thierry Henry and R9 to them is what Pele and Maradonna are for me. Players I never got to watch but heard about.

It is so important that this Arsenal iteration cements its place as a top four team and can do something that stays in recent history.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There few people thier contacted gonna terminated my prime candidate is Pepe nobody giving this guy 70k a week never mind 150k he earning. We might send him on loan again if teams interested. Runarson and Cedric definitely will get thier contract cancelled.

The other guys we should get fee Balogun Tierney ESR Tavares and Lokonga all young will provide us with good income. Xhaka and Mari already got us 20M.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think we have to do much more than assumed just to get CL next season. Newcastle are only going in one direction and with CL that process will speed up, then there’s the other big clubs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we have to do much more than assumed just to get CL next season. Newcastle are only going in one direction and with CL that process will speed up, then there’s the other big clubs.
I think club know that what making us have advantages than manutd Chelsea and Liverpool is we already got young squad long term contract and stability we should be fine as long we not keeping missing out elite players to make us even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom