• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

Yes our first priority should be to keep players who are leacvng happy and make sure those who buy them are getting a good deal. Just like we always do when we're trying to by a player.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Newcastle to Glasgow is like a 2.5 hour drive. Will suit him to the ground. Will be sad to see him go as he’s been arguably our most consistent player during his time here. Newcastle better pay up though.

I like him as a player, I think it would have been interesting if he properly trained as a LCB option, a left sided Ben White type of player, I think that would have probably suited him best given the way we play, but it wasn’t to be.

30odd million from Newcastle and everyone moves on.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I like him as a player, I think it would have been interesting if he properly trained as a LCB option, a left sided Ben White type of player, I think that would have probably suited him best given the way we play, but it wasn’t to be.

30odd million from Newcastle and everyone moves on.
I'd hate to see him leave. He was one of the brighter lights during the really dark days. Always gave good effort. Used to carry our attack through the left. Tesco boy will always have a place in my heart! ❤️

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd hate to see him leave. He was one of the brighter lights during the really dark days. Always gave good effort. Used to carry our attack through the left. Tesco boy will always have a place in my heart! ❤️

His best performances for us came in the earlier Arteta years where we played a back 3 imo. He looked really good as that LCB. Could bring the ball out of defence, good defender ect.

Have a feeling the injuries may have a cost him a yard of pace, and given that fact we don’t play with touchline fullbacks has hurt him a bit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa fans say they have Digne and Moreno both signed last 18 months they won't spend big on LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom