• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 733,594
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Pass percentage for attackminded midfielders doesn't really tell the whole story and needs to be put into perspective. Could very well mean they're instructed to go for decisive passes a lot like De Bruyne, Maddison and Fernandes who are all at 73%.
Yeah there is that consideration. Thing is though, he played the majority of the games in the midfield role. If he played more on the wing I would understand as he has to take more risks. De Bruyne is over 80% btw.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying 76% is bad by any stretch especially considering his age, but Arteta would want the team to control posession for long periods and that number will have to improve.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Rice is clearly the number 1 midfield option. If we get that deal done, I'm sure we can find another top player if it isn't Caicedo. There are so many options we need to be smart there and find a solution.

Chelsea are just out of control, if they want Caicedo and Brighton want Colwill then it will happen unless Caicedo only wants us which I doubt.

I rate Caicedo but surely we can find a player who can add to our team for the 60-75m we would pay for him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Because they will need extra firepower for Europa. I think they only have one quality recognised striker.

Enciso is not too bad for them, so they may not accept the deal.

Another option is Sambi Lokonga, we value him at 20m and give them a further 60m.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Enciso is not too bad for them, so they may not accept the deal.

Another option is Sambi Lokonga, we value him at 20m and give them a further 60m.
I thought Enciso was a winger. Can he play up front?

Sambi should be at a lower-end club. He couldn't even get into Palace's midfield, and it's full of geriatrics.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

From what I gather, and I could be wrong, we'd actually prioritise Gundogan over Caicedo should it become a possibility. Not sure how I'd feel about it. I think we'd regret not getting Caicedo and long terms obviously the more beneficial signing. On the other hand it'd be good to have another playmaker and a midfielder who can pop up with goals as well as the experience he'd bring

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
From what I gather, and I could be wrong, we'd actually prioritise Gundogan over Caicedo should it become a possibility. Not sure how I'd feel about it. I think we'd regret not getting Caicedo and long terms obviously the more beneficial signing. On the other hand it'd be good to have another playmaker and a midfielder who can pop up with goals as well as the experience he'd bring

Gundogan's resigning with City anyway

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
in my opinion Lavia will be better than Caicedo is 2 years time he tow years younger and already showing very good ability as DM. i'm interested to see how he develop and i won't be surprised he emerge as surprise option in midfield for us.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I was wondering when you'd reference this again after that discussion with @farzad4daarse a few months ago :lol:
The best thing about Shiism is loaned out vagina; have the best one in town if it isn’t shared with someone it goes to waste and does nothing for anyone. Vaginas are like hugs; the more freely they are shared the happier everyone is. Best thing about Shiism is how the mullahs cut out the middle man and just let the priest be the pimp and do a temporary marriage for you They should have time limited marriages in the west. Incentivize these fat American Karens to hit the gym and not blow up into giant moo moo wearing house cows whose husband has to love her despite her having 40 chins because she did what 8 billion other women did and have a kid or two

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anderlecht. Monaco. Leicester. Arsenal.

Free and fat.

I hope not, although I do think we have a CM lined up who were not linked with yet. Out the woods kinda signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom