• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 723,900
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrahork

I think Gundogan is by far the least likely out of the 3.

I don't see him leaving Man City if he stays in England.

I think he's using our interest in him for leverage with Man City.
His wife publicly slating Manchester provides some prospect of us getting him. It strikes me however Barca is his wife's preference, city is his and we are a halfway house.

If city offer two years he will likely stay, however Saudi may well come calling. Particularly if he has a good ecl final as his signing will be high profile.

I think it hugely unlikely he joins us, something to be aware of as a plan b only. I think he will either sign with city again next week or this will be drawn out. I think if city win at the weekend he will be more likely to leave as that goal has been accomplished.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
4-3-3

Rodrygo, Vinicius + CF

then

Valverde, Camavinga, Tchouameni and Jude

One player will not be a starter in the midfield. 80m bid for any of Valverde, Camavinga or Tchouameni would perhaps worth more than the same money on Ricedo.

MikeVinna

Established Member
4-3-3

Rodrygo, Vinicius + CF

then

One player will not be a starter in the midfield. 80m bid for any of Valverde, Camavinga or Tchouameni would perhaps worth more than the same money on Ricedo.

Camavinga makes so much sense.. Can play his preferred position for us with all the freedom Xhaka had in attack. Could be a monster for us. Lefty as well.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

4-3-3

Rodrygo, Vinicius + CF

then

They had 61 games this season all comps included. Split that across 4 players it's ~46 full 90's per player. Even across 6 players (including Modric and Kroos) it's still ~31 games. At Real Madrid. No need for any of them to not be happy with that.

HaffBR

They had 61 games this season all comps included. Split that across 4 players it's ~46 full 90's per player. Even across 6 players (including Modric and Kroos) it's still ~31 games. At Real Madrid. No need for any of them to not be happy with that.

Ødegaard was not happy at Madrid.

HaffBR

Camavinga makes so much sense.. Can play his preferred position for us with all the freedom Xhaka had in attack. Could be a monster for us. Lefty as well.

I prefer Valverde. Valverde at 8, excellent ball carrying, stamina and good passing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom