• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 734,015
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, Mikel got fortunate, otherwise we likely wouldn’t have seen Saliba at the start of the season.

He made himself undroppable

Yeah I don’t know if Mikel had planned Saliba to start. It worked out well tho as both adapted very well.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Would expect the Gundo and Rice links to be closed by 19th of June. Should be an interesting couple of weeks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Very reliable in turkey. 14M€ rejected Galatasaray want 20M€ the relationship between both clubs is good. Player want PL move his transfer is big possibility

Burrata

Player:Saka
This whole saga seems build up from turkey, absolute zero noise in UK, don't believe at all

seems like his agent doing his job

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This whole saga seems build up from turkey, absolute zero noise in UK, don't believe at all

seems like his agent doing his job
Likely but the last post i put it's one of most respectable websites/peper in Turkey still unsure about the truth could be agent work

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Thank god

Said it the other week but from watching some highlights this guy plays like a right sided Tavares. Everything looks a bit chaotic. I just don't see why Arteta would be interested when he has no time for a similar player.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Even Ramsdale would slot the ball into an empty net, Bruce.

Just because the weather doesn't lend itself to a walk in Bryant Park mean that you need to be crankier than usual :lol:
I wasn't counting own goals but point taken, my friend. :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Because in the grand scheme of things, it’s a small sample size. Last season might just be a purple patch.
Hmm, if we're using a similar comparison, then the fixed comment could be just as adequate.

Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

show us what chelsea offered you. or you afraid it's dodgy?
To be fair, as sh*t as this kid has been the bonuses we offered might have been unrealistic. For example we might have asked that he score five goals whereas Chelsea might have asked that he get a tattoo and fat shame someone at the gym. One definitely seems less realistic for the lad.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It’s relevant because we don’t know if 22/23 was Xhaka’s real level. If it’s not, then upgrading on him won’t be as tough as you think.

Partey is injury prone, always missing big games and he himself said his last season was a 4/10.
Xhakas 22/23 season was "real", whether he can sustain it or not is irrelevant we're looking to improve on that level. The only question anyone can ask is the new guy better than what we have seen.

Partey was the most important player for our first title charge in years despite being injured half the time. Now all of a sudden he's a 4/10 player and easily replaced.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Xhakas 22/23 season was "real", whether he can sustain it or not is irrelevant we're looking to improve on that level. The only question anyone can ask is the new guy better than what we have seen.

Partey was the most important player for our first title charge in years despite being injured half the time. Now all of a sudden he's a 4/10 player and easily replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom