• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Most players if given a choice between joining us and joining Manchester United are picking United. Simple as.

Havertz is off the radar for both clubs. If he leaves Bayer, he's joining one of the elite clubs.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Most players if given a choice between joining us and joining Manchester United are picking United. Simple as.

Havertz is off the radar for both clubs. If he leaves Bayer, he's joining one of the elite clubs.

Liverpool, City (although they may have money restrictions), Real or Barcelona you would have to think. He could go to Bayern if that was his dream but I dont see Bayern being a big draw like.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Liverpool, City (although they may have money restrictions), Real or Barcelona you would have to think. He could go to Bayern if that was his dream but I dont see Bayern being a big draw like.

Agree with those suggestions. Maybe Juventus as well with the C. Ron factor and the fact that they attracted De Ligt.

Bayern to Germans is probably like Celtic to Scots, they're a huge draw. I agree though, I don't see them as big as some of the other clubs mentioned.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Elite club nowadays for me: Liverpool, City, Real, Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, PSG.

These clubs likely to won a battle for sign some players if they offer a plan with enough minutes.

Arsenal could dispute the rest with United, Atlético, Inter, Dortmund, Chelsea and Tottenham.

Some other team a bit behind are Everton, Valencia, Sevilla, Lyon, Lazio, Leipzig, Benfica, Porto, Napoli, Leicester and Milan, Roma maybe too.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Elite club nowadays for me: Liverpool, City, Real, Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, PSG.

These clubs likely to won a battle for sign some players if they offer a plan with enough minutes.

Arsenal could dispute the rest with United, Atlético, Inter, Dortmund, Chelsea and Tottenham.

Some other team a bit behind are Everton, Valencia, Sevilla, Lyon, Lazio, Leipzig, Benfica, Porto, Napoli, Leicester and Milan, Roma maybe too.

I would have it more Barcelona, Real, City, Liverpool.

Bayern and PSG somewhere in the middle of the top and next set of teams.

United, Atletico, Dortmund, Inter and Chelsea are above us.

Sp**s arent in that group either they are along with us. When Kane goes they will drop below us.

What separates Arsenal from the Romas, Napolis, Valencias etc is the Premier League lure. None of those teams are winning their leagues. Its always a top 4 and cup run kind of thing and in the premier league your always getting more money and fame.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
OK I would say then
1- Real
2- Bayern-Barcelona
3- City, Liverpool, United (for money and hype) and Juventus.

PSG makes sense is behind and probably not a end move for most of players (except Neymar).. French League etc.

Then Atletico, Dortmund, Inter and Chelsea.

;)

Shalmaneser V

I like Havertz but this is too much of a long shot. He’ll have better offers on the table.

If we’re looking for a young advanced midfielder we’ll have a far greater chance of getting Igor Gomes of São Paulo. For me just high a ceiling at 1/3 of the cost.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

not sure what worse we interested in Havertz or the chelsea ridiculous asking price.

wtaf is going on. Ornstein bomba soon

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can Havertz at least play in Ødegaard role? i just don't understand why we even interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom