• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 733,519
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We clearly need an explosive winger who plays on the right. Diaby or Williams. Surely should be the number 1 focus after we sign a CM.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The same can go for Kulusevski who was stinking it up at Juventus but was being talked about as one of the best players in his position in England. Coutinho is another one.

Audiences, advertisers and best players do not mean anything when the majority of them are at one club tbh. I find it funny how people look down at other leagues when City have made it a farmers league in recent years whereas in Italy there’s been 3 different Serie A winners in the past 3 years.
Yup ok mate, the PL being the richest and most popular league doesn't mean anything because you want to romanticize Serie A and its constant match fixing. 🤣

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think the market for Caicedo is cooling outside of us.

Doubt Chelsea can actually pay whatever if the deals for Havertz and RLC have collapsed.

They’re going to have to seriously start shifting players for good money soon.

All looking like we can hammer Brighton on price. Have that Naylor.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

[

Doubt Chelsea can actually pay whatever if the deals for Havertz and RLC have collapsed.

Chelsea has some spectacular young midfielders. Casedei 20 year Italian top scorer in u20 World Cup from midfield and was highly rated when they signed in January. Andrey Santos 19 is top talent in same position basically caicedo 12 months ago. And then Chukwuemeka who is a serious talent. Why they need 21 year old caicedo is beyond me

daron christie

[
Chelsea has some spectacular young midfielders. Casedei 20 year Italian top scorer in u20 World Cup from midfield and was highly rated when they signed in January. Andrey Santos 19 is top talent in same position basically caicedo 12 months ago. And then Chukwuemeka who is a serious talent. Why they need 21 year old caicedo is beyond me

Chelsea and Man City will buy our top targets to stop us improving simple as

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

I'm very surprised Newcastle aren't involved yet. If you look at their team, Longstaff is probably an area to improve this summer in that CDM role.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
[
Youre probably more aware of them than the upper Chelsea management are, Im not even joking

Rattata

[
Because Chelsea players are on huge wages and if Chelsea continue to miss out on CL football it could really damage the club long term. Also they got another new manager in Pochettino who surely expects to get the players he wants. I doubt Pochettino will be happy that his midfield is now Casedei(has like zero senior apps), Andrey Santos(only played in Brazil) and Chukwuemeka(same as Casedei) instead of Mount, Kante and Kovacic.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

[

Simply denying us getting Caicedo is motivation enough for budget C. Montgomery Burns.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

we 100% in for Gundogan but all depend on Barcelona financial problems them not getting messi will help them getting Gudogan deal done. but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom