• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Well we can all dream cant we? We need to hope that these transfers happen, thats all Arsenal can do about that, Hope. Seems like Xhaka is the only one possibly leaving right now....The others we might have to sell for Peanuts...

There are 8 players who would go for 15m plus and Willock who would be double that. There will be money to invest.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I think it would be tough to sign both Tielemans or Phillips just because of the managers they play for. I think BR played the main role in getting Tielemans permanently signed at Leceister while Phillips really likes Bielsa. Lets see I guess but would prefer offering silly money for them over Maddison for example.
Tielemans isn't worth 60m. He's protected by Ndidi. He's found out on the International stage, was one of Belgiums worst performers. I like him, but 60m is too much.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
So far looking good for arsenal. White and Lokonga are good signings for arsenal, definitely improve arsenal squad. Next are Tammy, Ramsdale and a right back. New fresh team is needed.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hairspray and little Hairspray are getting worried.

Just 18 days until the season begins, WOW! Lokonga will start the season imo. Not mad about it, love the look of him.

Bellerin and Xhaka are a problem. We can't sign any replacements until they've gone, pain in the arse.

Bidding multiple times for Ramsdale. In the words of Greece, he's the one that we want. Price is absurd but I like the player and thought process.

AM really weird sitch. We've been told Maddison is still number one target for the summer, the marquee signing. It would be nice for some clarity on that soon.

Lots to do, currently the only deal I'm confident about is actually Ramsdale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom