• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not sure. Chambers has been playing CB a bit in pre season and we signed Tavares before getting rid of Kolasinac.

Kolasinac might just be paid to leave or won't be registered to bring drive home the point.

That once more leaves us with one cb too many unless we move to three at the back. Callum is on his last 1+1 years, either him or Holding need to be moved as well.

Even with our injuries, the squad is just too large for no Europe.

El Duderino

His contract is up in 2024. Another season of doing f*ck all and can see him start to put the pressure on for a move.

He’s got the same agent as Josh Maja, Sancho and Balogun. Very worrying.

Bayerns been sniffing already, I've heard.

El Duderino

It’s almost like if your team is playing like absolute sh*te then no one will want to buy your players when there’s less money than ever.

Especially the ones you’ve frozen out or slagged off via the press. This is why “laying down the law” with the squad is such a stupid idea in the modern game.

These players got options but you don’t.

Do you reckon Kolasinac gets registered?

Cedric is lucky Hector and Chambers are home grown.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bayerns been sniffing already, I've heard.

He’s obviously going to City. Grealish - Kane - Saka the English and City front three.

Meanwhile Edu will no doubt bend over and get us pension age Gundo and Mahrez in the swap deal.

El Duderino

He’s obviously going to City. Grealish - Kane - Saka the English and City front three.

Meanwhile Edu will no doubt bend over and get us pension age Gundo and Mahrez in the swap deal.

Nah, he's getting Scott Carson at most and people will lap it up as per.

El Duderino

I'm slyly starting to see Arteta/Arsenal shills trying to soften the blow of potentially not getting our business done. Talking up our bench options etc.

Not that it's Arsenal's fault, seems like a world football problem.

View attachment 3815

These guys couldn't wait to get shot of Nketiah :lol:
Now they singing a different tune *shrugs*

Speaking of doing your head in...

Reckon next week we'll get a report on why Torreira is still here and how the manager wants to help him build back his mental or something.

Plus a special long read on how Kolasinac is super important to the dressing room.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

All part of the plan so that when Nketiah leaves they can say Arteta didn’t have many options and the squad was weakened.
Funny enough I was listening to James McNicholas try and insinuate that the US pre season tour getting cancelled could have grave ramifications for Arteta's Arsenal and our transfer business this summer.

Reason being because it would have been an opportunity for Arteta to get infront of Korenke and potentially push the boat on players (as if Josh doesn't have a PJ but whatever).

These guys make my skin scrawl tbh and I hate myself for coming back and giving these lot the time of day.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Funny enough I was listening to James McNicholas try and insinuate that the US pre season tour getting cancelled could have grave ramifications for Arteta's Arsenal and our transfer business this summer.

Reason being because it would have been an opportunity for Arteta to get infront of Korenke and potentially push the boat on players (as if Josh doesn't have a PJ but whatever).

These guys make my skin scrawl tbh and I hate myself for coming back and giving these lot the time of day.

The same guys that tell you in April the plans for the summer have already been finalised. Idiots.

El Duderino

Zoom is a free software and I reckon one of Josh's assistant can get it set up.

If this is the time Arteta was waiting for to have a face to face, with 3 weeks until the season start, Jesus Christy almighty when will the excuse brigade let it go :lol:

El Duderino

The same guys that tell you in April the plans for the summer have already been finalised. Idiots.

You know what they say, if a butterfly flaps its wings in the pacific ocean, it can have a knock on effect on Arsenal not finding buyers for Torreira et al.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thats where we are in the food chain. Get used to it

For now at least. Lot of similarities between us and that Brendan Liverpool squad when they sold Suarez.

Sterling wouldn’t have been asking for a move from Liverpool a few years later but when you’re doing badly you can’t expect players to be happy with it.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Not to defend Edu cause I am suspicious of him and he's on thin ice with me, but like I said above the market seems largely gridlocked rather than just Arsenal sitting on their hands.

Lets see what happens when the window closes we can judge him then. Final 2 weeks I am expecting a flurryNow
This makes sense. Only clubs seemingly able to spend big money at the moment are the top premier league clubs and PSG. The financial situation across Europe has hit clubs really hard. We may see a flurry of deals near the end of the window when clubs get desperate to sell. The likes of Real Madrid, Barca, Lyon need to sell and as we have been linked with Real and Lyon players, is it not a better strategy to call their bluff and see if we can get an even lower price as the window closes?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
A flurry of (quality) signings at the end of the window would be fine if it weren't for the probability that we'll have amassed maybe one or two points from our opening few matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom