• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Ffs sake, why you gotta do him like that?
What makes it worse is BPP and I are actually bros in real life. Like we known each other since school days, our families have linked up numerous times. I can't remember the amount of times BPP and I have been chilling in barbecue settings. Bare jollof, malt, jerk chicken - everyting.

To see him coming at me like this, trying to violate me for internet likes from the likes of terrible posters like @HairSprayGooners ... very disrespectful, i'll be real.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What makes it worse is BPP and I are actually bros in real life. Like we known each other since school days, our families have linked up numerous times. I can't remember the amount of times BPP and I have been chilling in barbecue settings. Bare jollof, malt, jerk chicken - everyting.

To see him coming at me like this, trying to violate me for internet likes from the likes of terrible posters like @HairSprayGooners ... very disrespectful, i'll be real.

Sorry I don't even know who you are why you tagging me? Gtfo.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Personally, I wouldn’t have it. But you and me are two different people. Me, I wouldn’t let that slide, but you’re obviously a better man than me. You need to 1v1 BigPoppa and show him levels. Better yet, put on a game of FIFA and settle it like men.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we are actually after this Bruno it won't move until Brazil are out of the Olympics or when its finished on the 6th.

Focus is outs now so ya hopefully Bellerins meeting was fruitful and that accelerates over the weekend. God knows what's going on with Xhaka, we probably accept a lower offer towards the end.

Willock hasn't even been in the squad I think he is the closest to going. Officially two weeks to go until the first game. Big things need to happen!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Stronger links for positions of need -

Ramsdale - £25M
Bruno - £30M
Maddison - £60M or Ødegaard - £35M
No real right back links.

Think its fair to say we could actually spend £250M lmao.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Stronger links for positions of need -

Ramsdale - £25M
Bruno - £30M
Maddison - £60M or Ødegaard - £35M
No real right back links.

Think its fair to say we could actually spend £250M lmao.

Even if you take the most expensive signings there we haven’t spent £250m. That would be £190m. With sales probably under £150m. Take off another £20m because if we sign an AM it will be Ødegaard and not Maddison.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Even if you take the most expensive signings there we haven’t spent £250m. That would be £190m. With sales probably under £150m. Take off another £20m because if we sign an AM it will be Ødegaard and not Maddison.

I mean I don't care about what we recoup from sales. What we spend on players is important this summer and what I was going on when I said £175-250M. Net spend isn't a factor.

It would be £190M but we arent taking into consideration what a right back is going to cost. Either way it looks like I was right all along.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I mean I don't care about what we recoup from sales. What we spend on players is important this summer and what I was going on when I said £175-250M. Net spend isn't a factor.

It would be £190M but we arent taking into consideration what a right back is going to cost. Either way it looks like I was right all along.
Before declaring you were right…shouldn’t these deals happen first? So far entering august we spent 25 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom