• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

The market was still 'normal' when he brought in Cedric and Marí. The guy is just not good enough.
We needed a cover RB at as AMN didn't wanna play there long term and he was the best option at the time. We also wanted a decent left sided CB and Mari hasn't been too bad TBH. Which left sided BPD would you have signed in January?

teamsoutheast

The way Roma treated xhaka here is beyond pathetic really embarrassing stuff not surprised xhaka just starting to feel maybe it's not worth it. 2 freaking months of wasting times because of 4m
I think Mourinho has alot to do with this. He's playing mind games IMO and is trying to play 'The pauper'.

Finesse

You all want new faces in and a squad overhaul indeed. However interested clubs need must show interest and pay for them. Else we are stuck with them. Simple. They are still here and playing for us because no team wants them. They are under contract and hence must train and play for Arsenal.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You all want new faces in and a squad overhaul indeed. However interested clubs need must show interest and pay for them. Else we are stuck with them. Simple. They are still here and playing for us because no team wants them. They are under contract and hence must train and play for Arsenal.
We want a couple of new faces. But really what we want is for Arteta to stop making the same mistakes with the current players.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The way Roma treated xhaka here is beyond pathetic really embarrassing stuff not surprised xhaka just starting to feel maybe it's not worth it. 2 freaking months of wasting times because of 4m
Bit of karma really. He publicly flirts with them and acts like his putrid performances at Arsenal are somehow above this club only to find out that they're actually not that into him since they can't even be arsed to cough up a paltry fee for him. He's like the nerd who does the cheerleader's homework for a year thinking that she's going to leave the most popular kid in school for him whilst alienating the ugly girl that frankly is still a bit too good for him. Poor lad's never seen a movie. Just lucky Arteta has low self esteem. 🤣

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Bit of karma really. He publicly flirts with them and acts like his putrid performances at Arsenal are somehow above this club only to find out that they're actually not that into him since they can't even be arsed to cough up a paltry fee for him. He's like the nerd who does the cheerleader's homework for a year thinking that she's going to leave the most popular kid in school for him whilst alienating the ugly girl that frankly is still a bit too good for him. Poor lad's never seen a movie. Just lucky Arteta has low self esteem. 🤣
Where has he publicly flirted with them?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Elneny have 1 year left and we not consider to extend and still there little interest it's unbelievable i know Arteta likes him but we seriously linked with Bruno Guimaraes if Elneny gone it'll open space to sign Bruno even if xhaka stay

RacingPhoton

Established Member
When did Xhaka kiss up to Mourinho?
"To be honest, I didn't hear what Mourinho has said about me. But that makes you proud. Everyone knows Mourinho, knows what he has achieved. Mourinho knows how to win titles. You can now see what work I have done over the past few years."

And then they said they won't pay more than 13M 😀

teamsoutheast

As things stand we have a 29 man squad with 16 Non-Homegrown players. We can sign 1 Non-Homegrown player to reach the maximum quota of 17. Torreira and Kolasinac will be gone by the end of the transfer window IMO otherwise there will be no space for them in the maximum 25-man squad. People wnating us to replace 5 poistions think it's easy but we have a massive conundrum right now. Which position do we fill, RB, AM or CM? In hndsight, we should have gone for Jude Bellingham at the time and nurtured him as our number 8 but that's another story. If we want a new RB for Bellerin, then the replacement must be home grown otherwise we will breach the quota (Bellerin is a Home-grown player). The signing of Ben White and links to Maddison and Ramsdale are now beginning to make sense...

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
As things stand we have a 29 man squad with 16 Non-Homegrown players. We can sign 1 Non-Homegrown player to reach the maximum quota of 17. Torreira and Kolasinac will be gone by the end of the transfer window IMO otherwise there will be no space for them in the maximum 25-man squad. People wnating us to replace 5 poistions think it's easy but we have a massive conundrum right now. Which position do we fill, RB, AM or CM? In hndsight, we should have gone for Jude Bellingham at the time and nurtured him as our number 8 but that's another story. If we want a new RB for Bellerin, then the replacement must be home grown otherwise we will breach the quota (Bellerin is a Home-grown player). The signing of Ben White and links to Maddison and Ramsdale are now beginning to make sense...
I think the position in need is AM if we have 1 space left. If xhaka stays and we bought no CM then the focus should be spending good money on AM and CF. Maddison and lautaro could be game changer Ødegaard and lautaro are massive improvement too i think we'll need to loan players with obligation the situation is desperate and i know there is 1 month to go.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Elneny have 1 year left and we not consider to extend and still there little interest it's unbelievable i know Arteta likes him but we seriously linked with Bruno Guimaraes if Elneny gone it'll open space to sign Bruno even if xhaka stay
Elneny is not going anywhere. Arteta will renew him. Mark my words.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Elneny is not going anywhere. Arteta will renew him. Mark my words.
There were talks early in summer but look like the Elneny agent said Arsenal haven't approached him for Elneny renewal. Even after having his best season at Arsenal he getting no interest ffs.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Hopefully this is Elneny's last season as Azeez & Lokonga get introduced into the first team. I hope he leaves on a free next season

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We still haven't replaced or got player like Santi well to be honest there is none maybe Pedri the close thing today managers prefer have to big midfielders instead of someone who is gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom