• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We can't do that you don't register him and keep paying him his huge wages same goes with kola Torreira who not going to be registered they need to leave we need to rebuild the club not make it worse
So you are saying if we can't offload the fringe players, we shouldn't sign first 11 players because we still have to pay the fringe players wages?

You don't have to register players if they aren't the strongest in your 25 man squad. Players not registered will leave on loan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So you are saying if we can't offload the fringe players, we shouldn't sign first 11 players because we still have to pay the fringe players wages?

You don't have to register players if they aren't the strongest in your 25 man squad. Players not registered will leave on loan.
I think we'll be forced to send them on loan so that can help us to create space i don't have hope someone buying them

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Well that's Messi on his way then. Blimey.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I think we'll be forced to send them on loan so that can help us to create space i don't have hope someone buying them
Point is, we shouldn't stop it from us signing players. Offload the players after if you can, whether it be a permanent or a loan. If you can't shift them, just don't register them, force them out.

ArtetaOut

WHAT THE **** ARE WE WAITIN FOR

ad_147806294-e1412335639707_1551867309.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we got Messi reckon we could target Ronaldo when his contract is up.

Might get us up the queue for Haaland as well. I think it’s on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Point is, we shouldn't stop it from us signing players. Offload the players after if you can, whether it be a permanent or a loan. If you can't shift them, just don't register them, force them out.
And that i believe what they trying to do but we can't do that alone the clubs that interest need to convince these players and give us offer thst we can accept its not only even manutd told they won't be able buy players unless they get rid of few more

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Can't believe some of the **** excuses I've been reading, we can't sign any more players in positions we need because we only have one more non-HG space available? Yet we could afford to sign some ****e back up LB? We absolutely need to register Runarsson?

No excuse is going to cover it, so far this has been a disasterous window by Arteta, Edu and ****. We had a bloated squad going into the season and they haven't shifted a single unwanted player. Now they and their shills are trying to use their failure as an excuse to cover their failure to reinforce the team with a single good player...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom