• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ’
Trusted ⭐
Watched Maradona the other night and was thinking how great it’d be to have an icon in an Arsenal shirt.

Apart from Thierry the others were before my time. Maradona turned a relegation candidate into title contenders.

Reckon Messi would do the same for us. Even Arteta couldn’t f*ck up Messi.
Ungrateful bastard - we had ****ing Arteta as player, and now as manager. Talk about icon.

Heskey

Trusted ⭐
What Women want

633_v9_bd.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I guess apart from Bergkamp and Γ–zil we've not really signed a ready made star and even Dennis' reputation had taken a bit of a hit in Italy. We've turned plenty hugely talented guys into stars like Henry but never signed the finished article.

I'm not expecting it to be us or anything but I do really hope Messi would go the less conventional route of your PSG/City types. I mean how much more money does he need? If anyone could challenge the big boys with a weaker team he could.

Γ–zil and Alexis were class but Henry was the best footballer in the world when we had him imo.

That level of transcendent player would be incredible even if he’s old af. Michael Jordan on the Wizards was still MJ :lol:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
You just know when we beat chelsea at home with Xhaka having a storming game, MF's on here will be out of the shadows, cocks in hand going we love you granit, we knew you we're WC! We'd love it if you'd tell us to f off again.

Shocking.

Heskey

Trusted ⭐
Xhaka's face screams " you booed right? You mfs! I am stuck with you! Who's the chicken now? Huh! Who's the chicken?😁

Personally I'm more getting these vibes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy πŸ†
Trusted ⭐
Running out of time
Yes we are it's not like we done with incoming the club still need and working at least 3 more signings. Don't know what will happen but seem all clubs going to leave it late because they'll be forced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom