• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yes we are it's not like we done with incoming the club still need and working at least 3 more signings. Don't know what will happen but seem all clubs going to leave it late because they'll be forced
Leicester will not wait until the end of the window nor lyon or Inter.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If Pep loves Aouar so much like people keep saying, why wouldn't he try to get him for this cut price 25m over Grealish? He's more versatile, he can fill in for Gundogan or KDB. Maybe, he is just not that good...?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
If Pep loves Aouar so much like people keep saying, why wouldn't he try to get him for this cut price 25m over Grealish? He's more versatile, he can fill in for Gundogan or KDB. Maybe, he is just not that good...?
Mainly his brother who apparently wants as much as his transfer fee. Can see probably a 100 problems with him down the line, also not proven in the same way Grealish has been against the players he'll be playing this year.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mainly his brother who apparently wants as much as his transfer fee. Can see probably a 100 problems with him down the line, also not proven in the same way Grealish has been against the players he'll be playing this year.
What annoys me is that in world football, there are so many players that fit that profile. Aouar, Maddison and Ødegaard are not the only 8/10s in the world.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ivan Toney and the boys licking their lips.
More worried about Chelsea and City later if we didn't add first team quality . The current team even without Partey should win against Brentford but Arsenal will likely lose against Brentford win against Chelsea that how Arteta roll.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Lest we forget that instead of revamping our midfield we have Xhaka (who had been tweaking for Jose) a new contract. We better be keeping our powder dry for a big signing....

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Would people genuinely take Messi? Hes 34 now... I think he goes to PSG for maybe 2 years and then retires in America.

The best player of all time, the probably still best player right now ?
He might not be the version of Messi he's been 5 years ago, but he's still the best playmaker and pretty much outscores almost anyone in total goal+assists in the world.

You not rating Messi enough, is probably the last straw I needed with you :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The best player of all time, the probably still best player right now ?
He might not be the version of Messi he's been 5 years ago, but he's still the best playmaker and pretty much outscores almost anyone in total goal+assists in the world.

You not rating Messi enough, is probably the last straw I needed with you :lol:

Messi is the best player ever. But two years of Messi over improving the squad in 4 areas?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Agree in principle, yet, get Messi and he'll get you top 4 with sleepy Mo and Bellerin still in your side. Kids are coming up year by year anyhow.

Before people go on a rant, we talked hypothetically.

Messi would be an outlay of about £120M for two years that's the thing. Dunno, would be a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom