• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I quite like how things are panning out in terms of targets. I dont think a 10/10 window (given the quality is good enough) is doable this summer. Can probably achieve a 8 or 9 out of 10 though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Arsenal horse was Arsenal Nexus, aka dialsquare, aka a bunch of other accounts he creates to appear like he knows something.

The man has a serious psychological and psychiatric problem.

He also posts here.

Dean aka AFC Camden is not him, as he's met with a lot of Arsenal twitter people in real life and if he were nexus people would know.

He used to have a line to Wilshere or Frimpong back in the day.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I quite like how things are panning out in terms of targets. I dont think a 10/10 window (given the quality is good enough) is doable this summer. Can probably achieve a 8 or 9 out of 10 though.
tbh even I am surprised how well we done. We are monitoring about 10 players and some of we eaten even pondering to make a move. Can’t ask for more

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Was told in secret by someone who figured it out, if you one day get Trusted you'll know.

Literally one of the perks of getting promoted.

Not even joking here.

Honestly think it would be the biggest transformation in AM history if I ever get trusted hahaha.

I'm on here enough tbf and cleaned up my act. Maybe one day;)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
tbh even I am surprised how well we done. We are monitoring about 10 players and some of we eaten even pondering to make a move. Can’t ask for more

I expect second bids for Lokonga and White to be accepted. Also expecting us to bid for Maddison. We are showing intent and being proactive which I like. After four signings I think it'll be a case of outs before it's with Bellerin, Leno etc.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I expect second bids for Lokonga and White to be accepted. Also expecting us to bid for Maddison. We are showing intent and being proactive which I like. After four signings I think it'll be a case of outs before it's with Bellerin, Leno etc.
Leno is not going anywhere? There is a lot of wishful thinking on you part. Arsenal has never done as many deals as some of you expect every year

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Leno is not going anywhere? There is a lot of wishful thinking on you part. Arsenal has never done as many deals as some of you expect every year

Didn't say he was going anywhere. Hence why I said its a case of outs for ins after the first 4 signings are made (CB, CM, LB backup, AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom