• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
2 brothers 1 account been obsessing about incomings all summer, it's outgoings people should be concerned about. Kolasinac, Torreira, Runarsson, these are the worries. We got a 3rd choice LB on 100k a week. If this club wasn't insulated by PL money it'd be going the same way as Barca, wasting obscene amounts of money.

Bloated squad f*cked the start of last season, bad vibes at the training ground with people not involved. 29 in the squad as it stands, way too many.
This. The squad is now huge, we're getting back ups for back ups. Auba, Laca, Willian, Saka, Martinelli, Balogun, Pepe . . all up front on good wages and we're looking to buy another at £60m. It's all crazy. We can't shift a single player except on loans.

This is not sustainable.

Edit: 2 brothers 1 account 😂😂😂

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We will keep trying with players until the final week and then you'll see a flurry of either contract terminations or loans.

Not sure why people worry about the squad size, our problem is to worry about the quality coming in. It's also important to have quality squad depth especially in LB and CM. Hence why Tavares and Lokonga were sorely needed.

White is an excellent signing and Martinez is that link up striker we need. I wasn't expecting the striker to get done this window but here we are.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
This. The squad is now huge, we're getting back ups for back ups. Auba, Laca, Willian, Saka, Martinelli, Balogun, Pepe . . all up front on good wages and we're looking to buy another at £60m. It's all crazy. We can't shift a single player except on loans.

This is not sustainable.

Edit: 2 brothers 1 account 😂😂😂
The fact that we are not in Europa League makes it even more stupid. With limited fixtures, here was a great chance for us to trim the squad and focus only on starters. Here we are making thr squad bigger than last year buying more and more bench players while extending contract of the likes of Xhaka. Terrible management. Edu and Mikel are clowns indeed.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We will keep trying with players until the final week and then you'll see a flurry of either contract terminations or loans.

Not sure why people worry about the squad size, our problem is to worry about the quality coming in. It's also important to have quality squad depth especially in LB and CM. Hence why Tavares and Lokonga were sorely needed.

White is an excellent signing and Martinez is that link up striker we need. I wasn't expecting the striker to get done this window but here we are.
Maybe because failing to get rid of players means we can't bring anyone in?

Luiz left, White came in.

We wont Martinez unless we can get rid of Laca which is the price you pay for spending 50 million on strikers in 2 consecutive windows.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Maybe because failing to get rid of players means we can't bring anyone in?

Luiz left, White came in.

We wont Martinez unless we can get rid of Laca which is the price you pay for spending 50 million on strikers in 2 consecutive windows.

Yeah that plays a big part of it and I've said that all along with Xhaka. But at the same time the AM role is free as a bird and we are yet to make a move there.

If it comes to it Atletico would sign Laca would just have to be a cheaper deal.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We probably have a scenario here where this summer we wanted to sign a starting CB, CM, right back and AM. With a striker coming in next summer.

However now the CM and RB are proving to be very difficult I'n assuming we'll move onto the striker and then do the RB/CM potentially next summer. Makes the most sense.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We probably have a scenario here where this summer we wanted to sign a starting CB, CM, right back and AM. With a striker coming in next summer.

However now the CM and RB are proving to be very difficult I'n assuming we'll move onto the striker and then do the RB/CM potentially next summer. Makes the most sense.

More excuses. Being made difficult is our own fault. Edu is in way over his head and has no idea how to negotiate anything.

sdotzdot

Established Member

Xhaka and Ramsdale

giphy.gif
Having to persuade Ben White by telling him Arsenal are signing big players

Welcome to Arsenal!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Which one is this? Because the other brother/personality told us we can't sign anyone until we sell players. At least that was one of the excuses you used when I said we could just terminate contracts if we can't sell them.

TinFish

worried that we don't have much out goings to be honest. I guess other clubs are really financially stuck as they can't buy our dead wood ffs :facepalm:

MikeVinna

Established Member
I don’t mind loaning the nothing players that have no future here. At least some of their wages will be covered and they won’t bloat our squad.

I do, however, mind that we’ve only signed players that we already had.

White/Saliba
Tavares/Kola
Lokonga/Guendouzi

That’s a lot of funds that could have gone elsewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom