• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'm pretty sure even Elneny is available for sale he has 1 year left no extension been talked just similar to Laca look like because of his wages teams aren't going to push for move for him

it's really complicated situation i saw a post on twitter yesterday that the top 6 teams in England have only made less than 10 sales combined. really depressing lol.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
50M for White is 20% alone...

You're correct, I completely forgot about White at 50M

I was just counting 17.5 for Sambi and 7 for Tavares = 24.5
So what about the rest of warchest. It still is 30% of what was promised by few here.

Waiting for the other 175M to be spent :)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're correct, I completely forgot about White at 50M

I was just counting 17.5 for Sambi and 7 for Tavares = 24.5
So what about the rest of warchest. It still is 30% of what was promised by few here.

Waiting for the other 175M to be spent :)

Think that's fairly unlikely now with Xhaka staying tbh. Hoping for £175M total now or around that.

Goonger

i'm pretty sure even Elneny is available for sale he has 1 year left no extension been talked just similar to Laca look like because of his wages teams aren't going to push for move for him

it's really complicated situation i saw a post on twitter yesterday that the top 6 teams in England have only made less than 10 sales combined. really depressing lol.

Unlike others, I won't slate Edu & the guys for not getting players out the door, like you say, the evidence is there that's all clubs are finding it difficult.

What will annoy me is playing players that have proven to fail us in the past, when we have other internal options. It's not worth me even ranting about the Saliba situation either.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Unlike others, I won't slate Edu & the guys for not getting players out the door, like you say, the evidence is there that's all clubs are finding it difficult.

What will annoy me is playing players that have proven to fail us in the past, when we have other internal options. It's not worth me even ranting about the Saliba situation either.
i understand people frustration i'm pretty annoyed seeing the faces we all thought would have been gone but look like the market is worse than last summer people can blame Edu but we really can't sell players for free here if the situation get more worse he'll need to consider send them on loan to free space for new signings.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Lots of smoke and mirrors at the moment. Doubt we are signing another midfielder unless Xhaka goes... But he might still be going.

Re: Renato Sanchez vs Bruno G. One seems more attacking the other more defensive. Any opinions from Ligue Un watchers about who was the better, more consistent performer last season?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lots of smoke and mirrors at the moment. Doubt we are signing another midfielder unless Xhaka goes... But he might still be going.

Re: Renato Sanchez vs Bruno G. One seems more attacking the other more defensive. Any opinions from Ligue Un watchers about who was the better, more consistent performer last season?
Bruno is much better in last 2 seasons than Renato and he is keep developing for 35M you go and buy Bruno specially when edu wanted him before.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Not seen anything, but as far as I can remember many people on here have been saying Sanches wasnt even a starter, he's been a sub.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Xhaka, Partey and Lokonga will all share the 2 spots over the season.

We haven't shifted xhaka. You wouldn't be screaming for another CM signing if we sold Xhaka and signed a replacement so why you flapping now? This fan base is full of absolute penguins just flapping left right and centre.
Nobody would be saying anything then because we'd have 2 good midfielders then instead of one. Now we're giving an utter garbage player new contract to be a starter & the only good one is hurt. During the start of the season & afcon we will have a Burnley level midfield but all is fine to you.

Btw I don't think you know about Penguins much. You're like 12 so understandable

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nobody would be saying anything then because we'd have 2 good midfielders then instead of one. Now we're giving an utter garbage player new contract to be a starter & the only good one is hurt. During the start of the season & afcon we will have a Burnley level midfield but all is fine to you.

Btw I don't think you know about Penguins much. You're like 12 so understandable

Xhaka has looked very good over the past 6months but because you dislike him overall you aren't taking that into consideration. Brilliant stuff.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

Maddison, GK, RB and CF?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Roma have literally just been in negotiations have you been asleep for the past 2 months?

Honesty some people on here are absolutely clueless.
That point isn't very valid if the only team interested in him low balled us to disrespectful levels, only bidding around 13-14m for him. All while they have been signing players left right and centre.

Roma have spent £40m this summer so far, all on random Serie A players and a 33 year old Rui Patricio. They've completely insulted us and Xhaka with thier bids.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's interesting hearing someone go into bat for Edu because it's so rare. Unlike Arteta he basically has no defenders. I'd like to know why Fabrizio thinks he's one of the best. What does he base that on because we've seen very little to show he has a convincing technical vision for the club.
It's probably no more than Fabrizio having an in/contact route to Edu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom