• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That point isn't very valid if the only team interested in him low balled us to disrespectful levels, only bidding around 13-14m for him. All while they have been signing players left right and centre.

Roma have spent £40m this summer so far, all on random Serie A players and a 33 year old Rui Patricio. They've completely insulted us and Xhaka with thier bids.

Mate. He said nobody wants Xhaka, you cant just flip it because they aren't offering enough. 😂😂😂😂

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I'm sure I've seen someone somewhere praise him like crazy some years ago.
Thats enough to make me ITK right?
*joins twitter*
That would have been me if you're talking AM.
I'm a Brøndby fan, grew up in the city, came to he stadium since I was a little kid. And Lindstrøm was showing flashes of brilliance prior to the previous season when he first broke through and I was talking about him at least a couple of times.

Lindstrøm last season was unreal. He'll be missed dearly, but I think Frankfurt was the right move. Although I don't doubt that Mikel's flawless leadership and guidance would've taken Lindstrøm to the next level.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Mate. He said nobody wants Xhaka, you cant just flip it because they aren't offering enough. 😂😂😂😂
He’s not saying it in a 100% literal sense bro, get back to reality please. People don’t talk in absolutes. He was saying that Roma clearly flopped signing him because of their low balling and no one else has come in.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
That point isn't very valid if the only team interested in him low balled us to disrespectful levels, only bidding around 13-14m for him. All while they have been signing players left right and centre.

Roma have spent £40m this summer so far, all on random Serie A players and a 33 year old Rui Patricio. They've completely insulted us and Xhaka with thier bids.
They just signed an Uzbeki striker for €17m today. I'd take €15m for Xhaka, though, if they would come back with such an offer. Don't want us to hold out for €20m or worse bump his 100k/week contract.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Quite the rebuild this summer.
5igluu.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So Arteta decided to:

Leno over Martinez
sign Cedric*
sign White
sign Gabriel
new contract for Tierney
sign Partey
new contract for Xhaka
new contract for Saka
new contract for Smith Rowe
new contract for Aubameyang
no involvement: Laca/Pepe

so 10 out of 11 positions are based on his decisions. In addition we will sign pretty sure a new offensive midfielder or a striker. So really nobody can argue anymore, that this isn't his squad or his players.

*if Arteta decides to trust Chambers as RB (with Cedric as Back-Up) it's the decision from Arteta too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Arteta decided to:

Leno over Martinez
sign Cedric*
sign White
sign Gabriel
new contract for Tierney
sign Partey
new contract for Xhaka
new contract for Saka
new contract for Smith Rowe
new contract for Aubameyang
no involvement: Laca/Pepe

so 10 out of 11 positions are based on his decisions. In addition we will sign pretty sure a new offensive midfielder or a striker. So really nobody can argue anymore, that this isn't his squad or his players.

*if Arteta decides to trust Chambers as RB (with Cedric as Back-Up) it's the decision from Arteta too.
You forget Willian. Cedric and Mari aren't his decision it look like were more edu and raul the rest you right

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
You forget Willian. Cedric and Mari aren't his decision it look like were more edu and raul the rest you right
just talking about a potential first 11.

Cedric and Mari were signed since Arteta was in charge. So Arteta probably gave a "yes" to sign them, for example he saw Cedric every day in training before we signed him permanent in summer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
just talking about a potential first 11.

Cedric and Mari were signed since Arteta was in charge. So Arteta probably gave a "yes" to sign them, for example he saw Cedric every day in training before we signed him permanent in summer.
Yes after this summer we can't make excuses about his squad or not he had 2 transfer windows.

TheDrunkenMaster

Imo we need a left winger more than a striker. We currently have Auba, Laca, Martinelli, Balogun and Nketiah who should only play up front. We are lacking someone on the left that can take players on, create and score goals. Saka could play there but i would prefer him rotating with smith–rowe and pepe

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Imo we need a left winger more than a striker. We currently have Auba, Laca, Martinelli, Balogun and Nketiah who should only play up front. We are lacking someone on the left that can take players on, create and score goals. Saka could play there but i would prefer him rotating with smith–rowe and pepe
Not sure really what's wrong with Saka on the LW, rumor is he is a very good player

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don't really care about excuses, the damage he will do to this club will stay even after he gets sacked
Don't think so him and edu are signing players who not only talented but young too so the damage won't be major Gabriel Lokonga White Tavares all below 25 years olds they extended our future like ESR Martinelli Tierney and Saka. They have thier stupid moments like signing Cedric Willian and extending xhaka and the wierd Saliba situation but believe me i take them everyday ahead of that Ivan this summer finally I'm seeing some plans.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Don't think so him and edu are signing players who not only talented but young too so the damage won't be major Gabriel Lokonga White Tavares all below 25 years olds they extended our future like ESR Martinelli Tierney and Saka. They have thier stupid moments like signing Cedric Willian and extending xhaka and the wierd Saliba situation but believe me i take them everyday ahead of that Ivan this summer finally I'm seeing some plans.
We have several academy prospects and some more young talents that we've bought in recent years. There's very little going on in their favour, but I'm hearing Xhaka is staying and Elneny will probably start our first game of the season. When you look at it closely, Arteta is fully addicted to favour age before the talent, something that will cost us in seasons to come once he gets sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom