• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

You saying you want us to sign a new midfielder when you know Xhaka is staying shows you know absolutely naff all to be honest. Xhaka doesn't miss games. Partey and Lokonga will rotate. Elneny is extreme backup. If willock stays he needs game time. Do these things not add up in people's heads?
Dial ffs... Xhaka not missing games because he's rarely injured is fair enough, but anyone can get injured, and we can't count on him always being fit. Though the big issue is him not missing games because there's no one to challenge his spot. That's obvious to most. I'm fine with Xhaka staying as I believe he has leadership and is good for the squad. I'm not fine with him starting though and this must be addressed. In this context the game time of Willock, Elneny and even Lokonga is irrelevant. It's a massive failure on Edu and Arteta's part if we don't improve midfield, which we're still to do.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Dial ffs... Xhaka not missing games because he's rarely injured is fair enough, but anyone can get injured, and we can't count on him always being fit. Though the big issue is him not missing games because there's no one to challenge his spot. That's obvious to most. I'm fine with Xhaka staying as I believe he has leadership and is good for the squad. I'm not fine with him starting though and this must be addressed. In this context the game time of Willock, Elneny and even Lokonga is irrelevant. It's a massive failure on Edu and Arteta's part if we don't improve midfield, which we're still to do.

Oh right let's just sign loads of players just because they all might get injured. I'm looking at it from a logical standpoint you're looking at it from a dreamland standpoint. The logic dictates Xhaka will be staying and starting every game he's fit. Your dream is to replace him, which is not happening.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Oh right let's just sign loads of players just because they all might get injured. I'm looking at it from a logical standpoint you're looking at it from a dreamland standpoint. The logic dictates Xhaka will be staying and starting every game he's fit. Your dream is to replace him, which is not happening.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yes, ofc it's about my preference. The post you quoted literally states what I WANT to happen and has nothing to do what I believe will happen. Ffs, you can't genuinely be this thick?

1628019980143.png

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Martinez is a top 4 striker. Maddison a top 4 AM, Partey a top 4 CM, Tierney a top 4 LB. Like quite comfortably as well, title challenging teams would have those 4 in their sides.

It's down to ESR, Saka, Lokonga, White and Gabriel to improve.

akhil

Not a single big exit so far except for loans with options. We'll end up 30+ first teams players at this rate in September. We seriously need to reevaluate our valuations of players soon if offers don't come in.

We aren't linked with any RBs either. And we have 4 subpar ones in the squad, it's a ridiculous situation.

Game Over

Martinez is a top 4 striker. Maddison a top 4 AM, Partey a top 4 CM, Tierney a top 4 LB. Like quite comfortably as well, title challenging teams would have those 4 in their sides.

It's down to ESR, Saka, Lokonga, White and Gabriel to improve.

You're forgetting Chambers the mid-table RB. The 6 points+ Xhaka will most likely cost us. The ghost of Aubameyang starting most weeks.

And most importantly of all, we have mid-Mikel on the touchline.

We'll be no where near top 4. Don't kid yourself.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're forgetting Chambers the mid-table RB. The 6 points+ Xhaka will most likely cost us. The ghost of Aubameyang starting most weeks.

And most importantly of all, we have mid-Mikel on the touchline.

We'll be no where near top 4. Don't kid yourself.

We were like 6 points off last year? That isn't nowhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom