• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What are we going to do when Pepe, Auba, Partey etc go to AFCON?

Who will play CM?

Reckon we’ll be alright. Pepe and Auba are hardly vital if we sign Lautaro.

Bring in MØ as well and we’ve got enough to get by.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You have no European football and you just gave ESR a no 10. I don’t see how it makes sense to spend big on him just to bench ESR.

ESR - Maddison - Saka

Martinelli - ESR - Pepe

Saka - Maddison - Pepe

Martinelli - Maddison - Saka

Think its important to have 5 good options across those 3 spots.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Saying that I still think if you gave me the choice I'd go for Lautaro. But we've opened negotiations with Leicester now. Can't see us dropping 120M on both of them without making at least 3 decent sales.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
ESR - Maddison - Saka

Martinelli - ESR - Pepe

Saka - Maddison - Pepe

Martinelli - Maddison - Saka

Think its important to have 5 good options across those 3 spots.

You already have Martinelli, saka, aubameyang, Pepe and Willian for 2 spots on wide so I don’t know why ESR should take those spots. More likely he will take the no 10 spots and you won’t spend big on Maddy.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You already have Martinelli, saka, aubameyang, Pepe and Willian for 2 spots on wide so I don’t know why ESR should take those spots. More likely he will take the no 10 spots and you won’t spend big on Maddy.

We are signing Ødegaard or Maddison. No two ways about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom