• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Maddison and maybe Aarons/Onana towards the end of the window is what i'm thinking now. One slight plus of Lukaku leaving for huge money is Inter may actually get Bellerin.

Token Yank

Think we need to focus on the spine this window and worry about RB at a later time. Not ideal, but I assume Chambers and Cedric could be serviceable enough this season. Assuming we bring in a top AM and CM and hopefully striker as well if we can flog Laca.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arteta said he's excited about what we can do and what we will be doing this window.
The Athletic said we expect to make 4-5 significant signings. (RB/CM/AM/STR/GK all wanted)

CM okay fair enough Xhaka is staying. But there's no excuses not to get a right back, AM, backup keeper and striker. Striker i'll let slide unless its really a quality player like Lautaro. But we at least need a AM, RB and i'd say Onana.

It would be disgraceful if those 3 don't get done.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Only positive in us struggling to move on 27-28+ year old players on large contracts is that everyone else is struggling in the same way. Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Real etc. aren’t moving anything either. Outside of PL no one has any money whatsoever.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think we need to focus on the spine this window and worry about RB at a later time. Not ideal, but I assume Chambers and Cedric could be serviceable enough this season. Assuming we bring in a top AM and CM and hopefully striker as well if we can flog Laca.
With you on this. Plus we have RBs coming out of our ears!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Ben Whites agent on Sky talking about the transfer to Arsenal. Paraphrasing somewhat here... The attention to detail from Arsenal was very high, artificial intelligence, video scouting, live scouting, they knew a lot, Arteta and Edu easy to deal with. They wanted him and that showed with the money they paid.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Ben Whites agent on Sky talking about the transfer to Arsenal. Paraphrasing somewhat here... The attention to detail from Arsenal was very high, artificial intelligence, video scouting, live scouting, they knew a lot, Arteta and Edu easy to deal with. They wanted him and that showed with the money they paid.

Attention to detail..and imagine we signed Cedric, Willian and Mari.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Although I of course naturally fully trust that Edu and Arteta had attention to the perfect details in all of our transfers.
The experience from Cedric and Willian is unmeasureable on and off the pitch, and Mari we've only seen start of. Nothing to chip away at here.
Extending Xhaka is also another case of attention to details. Fantastic case for the club really.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
God damn get rid of these ****ing ads
screen went blank & wiped my mini essay...
I swear it just gets increasingly harder to come here (thanks baldspray you absolute jokeman)

Get an adblock! Site is nearly unusable without one.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Anyone reckon City will sell Gabriel Jesus or will they keep him? They’re going to have to sell to fund these moves but will he be one of the names? It would be nice to think we could sign him and help Sp**s lose Kane.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Anyone reckon City will sell Gabriel Jesus or will they keep him? They’re going to have to sell to fund these moves but will he be one of the names? It would be nice to think we could sign him and help Sp**s lose Kane.

I think they'll keep Jesus and sell one of the mids/wide players. And its fairly probable they'll sell laporte as well.

SK___

nothing player & my girl used to want him
mid like most of our strikers still... the martinez situation makes so much sense to me

Preacher

Always Crying
Arteta said he's excited about what we can do and what we will be doing this window.
The Athletic said we expect to make 4-5 significant signings. (RB/CM/AM/STR/GK all wanted)

CM okay fair enough Xhaka is staying. But there's no excuses not to get a right back, AM, backup keeper and striker. Striker i'll let slide unless its really a quality player like Lautaro. But we at least need a AM, RB and i'd say Onana.

It would be disgraceful if those 3 don't get done.
James_Franco_First_Time.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm definitely getting nervous but mostly frustration for now. 27 days left in the window. One friendly and 3 league games in that period. 3 very, very tough league games might I add. Its clear our squad is huge and there's an issue getting players out. So there comes a cut off point where you make big decisions and PUSH people out no matter what.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Transfer windows arent worth being nervous about. What will be, will be. New faces arent the reason we watch our club every week and cheer them on. Plus we obv arent done yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom