• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
EhaihSQWAAA52v3

Edu on deadline day.

😍😍😍
Love this photo, he looks like such a badass in it!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why are they copping pleas via their mouthpieces already lol. obviously they’d be judged by the end of the window.

isop

We really needed and we're right to expect a summer where we really moved the needle. Two consecutive 8th placed finishes should have seen some radical changes.
The 8th placed finishes aren't because of the squad. Even if we signed Ronaldo and Messi I'd expect them to be turned into donkeys within 6 months.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The 8th place finishes aren't because of the squad. Even if we signed Ronaldo and Messi I'd expect them to be turned into donkeys within 6 months.

It's funny people say this. Because our good players have played well under Arteta and the donkeys have played like donkeys 😂😂

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watts also say the transfer window could end up very difficult for us if the club didn't make sales and space he believes the club have money and want to make more signings.

Imo seeing we still need GK AM RB and CF. Worst case scenario AM and RB we need to start considering loan with option

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Watts also say the transfer window could end up very difficult for us if the club didn't make sales and space he believes the club have money and want to make more signings.

Imo seeing we still need GK AM RB and CF. Worst case scenario AM and RB we need to start considering loan with option
If they have money and want to make signing, squad space should be irrelevant. Just don't register the players you want to sell.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If the club have money then like I said you get to a stage where you must squeeze people out no matter what. Be ruthless, money obviously isn't the issue here.

But they can't really complain when they're turning down bids for guys like Nketiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom