• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Championship Play-Off Final

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I don't know if that's a fantastic FK or the keepers f**ked up.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Trent corner against Barca vibes there. Elite football IQ and the execution to match.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s got to be it now.

I’d consider bringing Mitrovic off, guy can’t even run and they’re not chasing a goal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

David Raya disasterclass.

Wasn’t he linked to Arsenal and City?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
That kind of mistake in such a big game can mentally destroy you as a player. Karius was mentally destroyed after his mistakes in the CL final for example.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This result will hurt Brentford they going from being in PL to losing thier stars and try again next season. That's tough.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Benrahma is just one of those players that tries to do too much on the ball in all honesty.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Out of interest has their ever been a season where all three promoted sides remained in the PL?

Also who’s been the most successful batch of promoted teams in recent years?

Latest posts

Top Bottom