• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Championship Play-Off Final

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Backing Brentford, curious to see how their data driven scouting will do in the Prem. If they go up they will be up for the long-run.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Come on my boy Watkins.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hope Brentford win this, just for some variety. But even if they lose I'd back them to come up eventually, their model is so good that it could go again next year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Rex Banter tonight, if Brentford win...

tumblr_ovcqqdTRuY1vvwgg7o1_500.gifv

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The difference in quality between these teams and the EPL is fairly obvious.

Not impressed with Benrahma.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Agree. I was expecting more. Though I can see emotion is starting to build. As the game goes on I'm hopeful it'll become more entertaining...

The good football is usually in the semi finals, 9 times out of 10 the final is dire stuff.

Need Fulham to keep it tight here. Nick something at a set piece and we’re in business.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not particularly impressive from either side

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cagey game. Setup for a player like Mitrovic to some off the bench to produce some magic. Benrahma has been kept disquietingly quiet.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The good football is usually in the semi finals, 9 times out of 10 the final is dire stuff.
The fear of doing something wrong and losing it. As opposed in the Semifinal you play like you have nothing to lose.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Where’s this Lidl Mahrez that everyone’s been raving about then? I’ve been watching for 30 mins.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom