• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Championship Play-Off Final

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
seem tow of last relegation teams coming back i did expect that to be honest Leeds Southampton and Leicester kept most of their players and they too good for championship.

but one of Leeds or Southampton if they fail to get promoted i think they gonna stay in championship for long time can see most of their players will ask to leave.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You want us to drop another 4 pts to that lot next season? They have some voodoo over us 😭

At least with Leeds, you know we'll batter them.
Up to us to raise our game. Tony Dorigo, Mark Viduka, Harry Kewell, David Batty, Vinnie Jones etc etc You don't hope Leeds ever win a football game. Unsavoury lot.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

FFS!! These insufferable game-raising c*nts are coming back, aren't they?

Should they triumph, I want us to vaporize both them & Fulham next season.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm watching it live in Australia, whilst I've got a mate who actually supports Leeds I think I'd prefer Southampton to come back up.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Hopefully Leeds win in the end, can't stand these Southampton tw*ts they always raised their game against us as far back as the Wenger era.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can’t see either of these staying up next season.

I think the gap between the promoted sides and the other PL teams is too big these days in terms of quality.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hopefully Leeds win in the end, can't stand these Southampton tw*ts they always raised their game against us as far back as the Wenger era.
Leeds were huge game raisers in the Wenger era too

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 18

Arsenal’s primary focus is strengthening their midfield, with the club leaning towards adding #6 due to having more options for this position in the market [Gunnerblog]

Arsenal will continue to follow Benjamin Šeško’s progress and maintain a relationship with the player [Gunnerblog]

Monaco midfielder Aleksandr Golovin says he would be open to joining Arsenal: “But if you move, then only to top clubs. PSG, Manchester City, Real Madrid. I would also say Arsenal, because I have always had sympathy for this club.” [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom