• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Oxeki

I got my first win of the season against the titans of West Bromwich Albion FC, think it's your time to step up as thread maker and get yours against City...I believe in you, son!

Halcyon Daze

The result means nothing against a West Brom reserve team that is probably League 2 level, but I think it was the right move to dress almost the full first team and get a confidence-building result.

Liked what I saw from Ramsdale.
Of course the result means something. Regardless of the opposition, we’ve won and we’ve won 6-0. It at least means “something”. It’s a platform at the very least.

Halcyon Daze

Pepe impressed me this match. His maturity and decision making.
Think he’s in for a big season. One of the best players in the league in the final stages of last season. Price tag aside, he’s a scary talent. Need to use him properly. Even Souness agrees FFS and he loves to p1ss all over us.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Oxeki

I got my first win of the season against the titans of West Bromwich Albion FC, think it's your time to step up as thread maker and get yours against City...I believe in you, son!
Think I'll give it one last try and if we lose, that may be it for me :lol:

Melquiades

Of course the result means something. Regardless of the opposition, we’ve won and we’ve won 6-0. It at least means “something”. It’s a platform at the very least.

I mean, obviously it means you advance in the tournament which is good.

If we smashed a full strength West Brom team 6-0 that would be encouraging. But the team they dressed was shocking and it would be dangerous to draw any real conclusions from it other than 'good for team confidence and morale'.

Halcyon Daze

I mean, obviously it means you advance in the tournament which is good.

If we smashed a full strength West Brom team 6-0 that would be encouraging. But the team they dressed was shocking and it would be dangerous to draw any real conclusions from it other than 'good for team confidence and morale'.
I hear you, but you can only play what’s in front of you. Acid test now is Burnley and Norwich. Almost feel City is irrelevant in the context of our season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom