• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 1 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Wednesday 9th November | KO: 19:45 GMT | No Streams, Stop Asking For One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Screenshot-20221107-085448.png

b7606bb4-1bf1-4f87-8fd5-456716a43767.png

Play the kids.

That's what Wenger would do.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This is Eddie's favorite competition. Hope he gets his shooting boots back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"And it's Welbeck!!!"

danny-welbeck-excited.gif

"A lot of second half pressure from Arsenal...but after Holding's early first half OG, that might seal it for Brighton here"

"And this early League Cup exit will surely put Mikel Arteta's future as Arsenal manager into serious doubt!"

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Give the kids and squad players a go. No starting 11 players at all.

Hopefully it gives a few of them a chance to impress.

I will lose zero hours sleep if we go out.

Hopefully Matt Smith gets his debut. The lad must be pushing 30 by now 😂

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Put the Under 9's in. I don't want to see a single professional take the field!! The lads need much needed rest before we travel to Molineux.

No one gives a sh*t about this, hopefully soon-to-be-scrapped, third rate cup.
It's such a weird thing when you think about it, I don’t think there's any other country that has 2 domestic cups like England has for whatever reason.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nelson-------Nketiah-------Marquinhos
----------Vieira----Lokonga
---------------Elneny
Tierney---Gabriel---Holding-----Cedric
--------------Ramsdale

Not many combinations out there, so would be a stop start performance. If Brighton start their first team they'll beat us I think.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's such a weird thing when you think about it, I don’t think there's any other country that has 2 domestic cups like England has for whatever reason.
Last I remembered, Ligue un and Portuguese league still have two domestic cups.

Besides, it's a money spinner for the poorer clubs and the non-league sides. It's just a mild irritation to the big clubs. Don't think there's enough interest from everyone to scrap it tbh.

africe

Nelson-------Nketiah-------Marquinhos
----------Vieira----Lokonga
---------------Elneny
Tierney---Gabriel---Holding-----Cedric
--------------Ramsdale

Not many combinations out there, so would be a stop start performance. If Brighton start their first team they'll beat us I think.
Do we have any promising CBs coming through the academy? Feel like Gabriel should be nowhere near this game, he's played a lot of minutes so far this year. Good lineup otherwise.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The fact that it exists, especially in the modern PL age, is nonsense.

Removing it will actually restore the FA Cup's prestige & make it again THE cup competition it once was.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a useless competition this is. Anyway rest everyone even if mean we going out. Winning this competition mean guarantee spot in europa conference league ffs this how useless it's.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Last I remembered, Ligue un and Portuguese league still have two domestic cups.

Besides, it's a money spinner for the poorer clubs and the non-league sides. It's just a mild irritation to the big clubs. Don't think there's enough interest from everyone to scrap it tbh.
That’s the FA Cup. This is literally the League Cup. 😛

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Winning breeds winning - John Wooden

Play a few first teamers in this one and cut through Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom