• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 1 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Wednesday 9th November | KO: 19:45 GMT | No Streams, Stop Asking For One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Screenshot-20221107-085448.png

b7606bb4-1bf1-4f87-8fd5-456716a43767.png

Play the kids.

That's what Wenger would do.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm worried about viera, doesn't look up to it physically for a arteta style system. I was hoping he could compete with Oordegaard and provide a comparable standard
40 million project. Has shown very little so far. Probably the weakest player physically in pl

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He probably means we lack similar strength in depth & we do tbh. A couple more windows will see that improve tho.

Wouldn't be so sure since he doubled down...but yes I agree with what you've said and tbh arteta has said as much himself

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Were we even that bad as you all are saying? Liverpool’s depth needed penalties to beat a league one team (third division) at home!

Brighton are 6th in the premier league and they have a strong squad. We made 10 changes to their 6.

By all accounts we had more possession and created more chances than them. Individual mistake from a 20yo keeper is the reason we conceded one of the goals. Maybe our depth isn’t as terrible as is being made out. It’s never going to be like Man City’s.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This shows how much bad depth we have within our squad, won't help in general if we get a few injuries during the later part of the season. In saying that, I'm not too fussed, much rather concentrate on the PL, UEL & FA cup.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Forgot Tierney? Zinchenko, Tierney + Tomiyasu is surely enough quality for LB position.

LB is not a position I see us upgrading for a while, there are other needs. Tierney has been playing well.

I think we should sell Tierney. I still don't think he fits what we want our left back to do. He isn't good enough on the ball when inverted.

We need a left footed Ben White. Any ideas?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think we should sell Tierney. I still don't think he fits what we want our left back to do. He isn't good enough on the ball when inverted.

We need a left footed Ben White. Any ideas?
Arteta extended Tierney in summer 2021.

Pretty sure he won't upgrade him yet, he is not bad even as inverted LB.

He has been injury-prone so he won't fetch as big transfer fee as he could at this point.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What are you talking about argument? I only asked you a question. Jesus you're awful wound up pal. Lighten up 😀
I think I went to the toilet after those three matches. That happened. Happy?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Awesome mini thread on how De Zerbi and Arteta tussled tactically in Brighton’s build up.

De Zerbi and Marsch are impressing me tremendously so far this season. Top coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom