• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Couldn't imagine someone knocking you out.

Got two playing in goal, one in a car crash when I was a kid and I didn’t have a seatbelt on and the other after I walked into a door frame because I’m very tall.

Eirico

Emery subbing Özil off before all the youngsters and players back from long term injuries :lol:

Loving the intensity Tierney has in his play. I’m almost certain he will be a great LB for us. The thought of him and Saka on the left hand side for years to come is mouthwatering.

Really enjoyable game. Good to see everybody play well and especially the confidence youngsters showed was nice to see. In particulary impressed with Martinelli’s movement, he’s probably learning everyday in training from one of the best in the game at that in Aubameyang. Also great that Holding, Bellerin and Tierney all got a run out. Sp**s losing to a league 2 team is the icing on the cake. Only negative is Smith-Rowe’s injury, hope he’s well and back soon. Hopefully Emery trusts these youngsters in the Europa League as well instead of risking playing the likes of Aubameyang.

What a match that was. Holding was superb. Love how he marshalled the defence. Looks like quite a leader from the way he made Mustafi look that good.
Chambers was amazing on both full back positions. Looks like we might have our defensive pairing with him and Holding.
Tieney, oh Tierney. Guy has it all. Wish there was a way he could be fit for the United match.
At this rate, Saka should eclipse Raheem Sterling some day in the near future.
Martinelli is quite a fox in the box, reminds me alot of Eduardo da Silva. Him and Nketiah would just be mouth watering.
Reiss my man looks like he's starting to get his U23 groove back. Solid display.
10 out of 10 performance.
Time to unleash Saka on United and repay them for what Rashford did to us.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Clearly you can remember because you've just told me about it.
I mean I remember going downhill and then the aftermath of waking up on the ground all battered up, my helmet cracked and everything. Still can't remember what happened inbetween there.

Trofton

Just read an article from players who have played or managed KT says he’s the sort of player who would literally tackle his own granny and that’s why he’s had so many injuries because he just has so much intensity!

That’s Bloody great to hear been a while since a defender like that has been at Arsenal

Ewarwoowar

Got two playing in goal, one in a car crash when I was a kid and I didn’t have a seatbelt on and the other after I walked into a door frame because I’m very tall.
Reminds me of Only fools and horses when Trigger walked into a mind your head sign.

"Didn't you see the sign",,
Trigger "Of course I did, but in those days I couldn't read"

Remember when AM said Ramsey won’t get into the Juventus team.

Or even worse, wouldn’t make a top 6 team in England.

Yeah AM is filled with guys who don't know **** about football. Envy you sometime that you can take a break from this like nothing while I always have to stay here and explain everything like I was explaining stuff to dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom