• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...orest-game-just-48-HOURS-Aston-Villa-win.html

Apparently it is in good faith as nott forest have their championship game on Friday, apparently its err like top of table clash?

I just hope we will not be charitible as well on the pitch.
Yeah, and its with Stoke, so we should be doing all we can to help Forest get a good result. In fact if we go 3/4-0 up in the first half then both the teams can take the second easy, we'd be doing them a favour really.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why do people want to see Özil in this game? It's a rubbish game usually to give young players a chance to see where they are, it's not for players on 350k who can't get minutes in PL.
ESR over Özil for me

ESR should be playing out wide regardless of whether Özil does. It’s a good game to give young players and others who haven’t featured a run out to keep them fresh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I believe BT Sports 2 will air the match.

Sky’s airing Portsmouth - Southampton and BT is airing Monaco vs Nice.

You’ll have to stream it but if you have the Quest tv channel you can watch the highlights on there.

Ashybashy86

8 Teams played on Sunday, the only team, which only has one day for preparation? - Arsenal.

They're joking with us.
Makes even less sense because we don't play against until Monday night. I don't care though. It's the Mickey Mouse cup and we'll play the kids anyway.

Jack_The_Lad

Martinez​
Chambers Holding Dino Saka

Willock Torreira Guendouzi

Pepe Martinelli Nelson​
Or

Martinez​
Chambers Holding Dino Tierney

Guendouzi Torreira

Nelson Özil Saka

Pepe​

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
ESR should be playing out wide regardless of whether Özil does. It’s a good game to give young players and others who haven’t featured a run out to keep them fresh.
Why should he play out wide? I thought he excelled in attacking midfield?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why should he play out wide? I thought he excelled in attacking midfield?

Well Saka has started two games in three days so I thought ESR would start tonight if Saka will ply against Utd

Kingofthebongo

We have to remember that who you select is not just about how much you value the competition, but more about keeping all the players match fit in case injury happens and they need to slot in. Some of these players are out of favour and nobody wants to see them play, but the grim reality is that they may be called upon and you just want to make sure they're as ready and as match fit as possible.

-------------------Martinez--------
Chambo--Holding---Mustafi---?(tierney)
-------------Torreira------Willock----------
----------------------Özil------------------------
------ESR------------------------------Nelson
----------------------Martinelli------------------

Bellerin to feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom