• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
THREE WINS IN THREE! NEVER SAW THIS UNDER WENGER! WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE! WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE! AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE US
Boll*cks. We won the first 4 fixtures in a least 2 seasons without a draw. And one season we never lost a single game. Oh and Wenger got top 4 in his first season and maintained it for 20 years. :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Several very positive individual peformances.

Luiz - Easily one of his best performances in Arsenal shirt. Displayed very good long range passing, won his aerial duels and looked far more more composed on the ball than I've seen him in a long time. Didn't put a foot wrong all night and My MOTM.

Holding - physically dominated and out muscled Iheanacho and Gray at times. Defensively solid and displayed some good long range passing as well.

Eddie - I love this guy's engine, workrate, effective pressing and desire.

Saka and Nelson both looked very lively and dangerous at times.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Whatever dodgy channel im watching on has replayed the first goal ten times from 3 different angles. Changed my opinion about Eddies behavior.

(1) In the live game it looked like Eddie was really annoyed and turned away, but in the replays you could see he was grinning and fairly quickly went over to Pepe.

(2) On second viewing Eddie was totally wide open for a tap in, Pepe was looking right at him. It was absolutely ridiculous that Pepe didn't pass. Diabolical. Pepe should have his wages docked :lol:

Looked like Pepe just miscued

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Csme up big when he need to with a big save at the start of the match. To be fair the defence were very good and he had little to deal with.

I still don’t like that we’re missing a small bit of front footedness in our defense.

We sometimes just back up way too much and let people get a pass or shot in. Westham goal and Maddison’s cross bar are two good examples.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Learn a lot more on Monday about Arteta and the state of the squad. A second win would shoot up the whole squad.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The commentary on this second goal is like an IMAX cinema for my ears. Lovely stuff.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Mitch ignoring the six people that @ him after Bellerin's assist. BDE.

So am i going to get a mention every time he manages to pass to a teammte? Low bar set for him obviously.

To be fair it was a great bit of play by Bellerin. Hopefully he produces more of that and less of the instances (that everyone has failed to mention) of when he gave the ball away cheaply to LCFC player giving them a chance.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Our twitter fanatics should get these journo's to stop asking our manager these stupid questions. They should be asking the questions we want to hear the answers to.

Like why does the highest paid player never play? Think quite a few fans want an answer to that tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just imagine the shenanigans they’ll get up too both playing at United next season.

Im off to google Maddison incidents.

Banned from all the pubs in Norwich and Aberdeen. Likes to go up and tell people on nights out how poor they are compared to him :lol:

Manberg

Predator
Like why does the highest paid player never play? Think quite a few fans want an answer to that tbh.

I don't. It's quite clear that Arteta's mind is made up. I don't want to put any doubt in his head about his decisions. Not that there is any, but it comes across as journalists or fans thinking they know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom