• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I mean Özil will leave us for free next year. He won't get us any money and he won't play a big role this year. Not really much you can do about him besides play him if he shows enough in training for carabo cup.

But I really hope we still see Guendouzi because he would have gotten us 30-40mil before. If we don't play him anymore we have to sell him for a pretty low fee. And I still have a small hope that he will turn good because I think there's would be a lot of talent in him.

But I haven't seen him in the training pictures.

Its all fantasy world that anyone would pay 30-40m for Doozi who didnt get a single goal, only one assist to auba and has zero defensive nous. We overpaid when we bought him for 8m and his value has only gone down. Then he had potential, now he is a known flop.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Runar
AMN Luiz Saliba Kola
Elneny Willock
Nelson Özil Saka
Nektiah

If Özil doesn't start this then what the point anymore. I hope Guendouzi don't be in squad he for sale. Not expecting Torreira too he is leaving.

Plutarch

Here in the UK this is being streamed on carabaocup.live but they're charging £10, which I refuse to pay on principle. I already pay more than enough for matches on Sky/BT, it's annoying they're trying to chisel more money for these Carabau cup matches too.

The match being shown on Sky, which I already pay for, is Fleetwood Town v Everton. Yeah... something not right here.

Makavelii

I'm glad the cup is still on. Gives a chance to fringe players to make a case for their return to the 11.
E.g. Özil, AMN, Soares, Pepe etc.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why do you guys in England have the matches in all these different broadcast packages? It’s on dutch tv no problem tonight

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Given the opposition it could also be a chance for Pepe, Maitland Niles, Eddie to show that they deserve to start at Anfield.
Pepe would have to beat 5 players, dance the ball into the net whistling the Spanish national anthem to get a start ahead of Willian on Saturday.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Do you remember Arsenal v Newcastle 2008, think it was Barton's first match after prison...obviously he flew into Nasri with a horrible challenge, Nasri then had a dig at him back...then Kevin Keegan called Samir a disgrace :lol:

I actually like Barton for some reason. Sh*thouse tackle on Diaby that started the 4-4 Newcastle come back aside.

He’s very honest about his faults, actually a lot smarter than you’d expect. His autobiography was a pretty good read tbh.

Still though, disgrace we’re not on Sky tonight.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Its all fantasy world that anyone would pay 30-40m for Doozi who didnt get a single goal, only one assist to auba and has zero defensive nous. We overpaid when we bought him for 8m and his value has only gone down. Then he had potential, now he is a known flop.

Pretty funny to me how many people are convinced we turned down these huge offers for Guendouzi.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Mount up, boys.

fox-hunting-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom