• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think we still need to start Xhaka for this, we've seen that Man City are the only club who can still maintain their style of play/fluidity with whole sale rotation. Everyone else struggles.
I think you're asking a lot to play Xhaka in this game and then play him against Liverpool in a high intensity game five days later. I don't think Arteta will risk it. Even though I don't really rate him but one of the worst thing that can happen now is him getting injured or burning out. If we beat Leicester we'll have to play Liverpool twice.

I think I'll go with @American_Gooner 's Lineup.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

No issue with Macey but I really hope Kola doesn't. If he's not in the XI it'll give me hope that a transfer might not be far off.
AMN is definitely going to start against Liverpool. So I think Arteta might rest him.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Luiz has missed one game. Pre season was 2 weeks too :lol:.

Don’t think he needs minutes tbh.
He hasn't played a match in over 3 weeks you want him to start vs Liverpool without getting some minutes under his belt?

I think he'll start unless we want to run Gabriel to ground.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

These are the worst kind of games tho, decent competition in a nothing cup when we could of drawn some deadass team and won with rotation.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Runarsson - Saliba, Luiz, Kolasinac - AMN, Elneny, Willock/Guendouzi, Saka - Pepe, Nketiah, Nelson.

Don't think we will play another formation.

Trofton

With Liverpool coming up, this is the game where all the individuals chosen know that they're just squad players or developing youngsters.

If Özil and Guendouzi aren't chosen for this then the club is just throwing money down the drain. Showcase them, sell or loan. Barca managed to off load Bale ffs. Sitting on their arses playing Fortnite benefits nobody and is bad business.

when did Barca have bale

Trofton

Injury list:

Cedric
Tierny
Shkodran Mustafi
Emile Smith Rowe
Gabriel Martinelli
Calum Chambers
Pablo Mari
and possible that Sokratis is as well

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hope we play a midfield of Elneny, Guendouzi and Özil. No muscles, just vibes.

Wagwaan

Dead competition but still a big fan of keeping momentum and a winning mentality regardless of the competition or the team put in front of you.

Would go:

Leno
AMN
Saliba
Luiz
Gabriel
Kolasinac
Elneny
Guendouzi
Özil
Saka
Nketiah

Bench: New Lad, Holding, Medley, Willock, Ceballos, Nelson, JJ.

BobP

Memri Fan
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom