• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There was few nice stuff from us i love the passing from deep just our players need to be more smart.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
So much space behind their backline but all our players are turning back towards their own goal instead of playing it through. So frustrating

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
F*ck I really wish we could buy Ceballos after this year.

It’s going to kill me if I have to see him running out for City next year.
Well, why don't you do what you normally do and go and support them as well? Sure you've got some Manc in your lineage somewhere.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Gabriel, Kola and Holding all very good that half.

Ceabllos and Chaka decent too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Still giving Cedric the benefit of the doubt, but I don’t think he’ll show much more than he has already once we get a bigger sample size.

Yeah obviously give him more time, but I think he'll either be an average transfer or a bad transfer. I just don't really get what he's good at, but then again our right-hand side is non-existent and he's not Dani Alves so he can't create everything himself there without help.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Streams been a bit patchy but Willock seems to have been bypassed

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Odd. Stats still suggesting Liverpool dominated. It didn’t feel that way.

Well they had 5 shots to our 2 so we aren't catching a pounding like we did in the league.

Additionally we wasted a lot of opportunities due to a sh*tty final pass or penultimate pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom