• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i wish we could put mesut behind Saka-Nketiah-Nelson with Willock + AMN in CM

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Van Dijk started in the previous round for Liverpool. Klopp’s taking the cup seriously this time.

Not sure if he is really taking it seriously tbh. He made 10 changes for that game, VVD was the only one who played their previous game against Chelsea. Even then I think Van Dijk only played because both Matip and gomez were injured leaving them with no senior CB.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Won't be surprised if neither of Guendouzi Özil Sokratis in squad.

Think the line up today will be
Runar
Cedric Holding Saliba Kola AMN
Willock Elneny
Pepe Nektiah Nelson

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Intrigued to see our team. People say they don't care about these games but they're often a chance to see what the future holds

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Klopp clearly wants to try and dominate Arteta and destroy his good feeling because he can see the talent

He's just a scared lil b*tch, Arteta had him shook with the end of season, community shield back to back.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
If Arteta plays the same team that got dominated, will be very upset. He has perfect opportunity to assess his squad to see how they fair against the Worlds best defer and one of the world's best attackers in Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom