• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No Guendouzi Özil Sokratis again i really hope they all f**k off before transfer window done specially Guendouzi and Sokratis.

AD1998

Why do people think it’s a 433? I’d wager 343 with Saka as lwb and Willock playing in one of the attacking midfielder slots. Will be interesting to see though. Surprised Xhaka and Ceballos are in this one tbh, was expecting one or the other.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Big night for Pepe this. Do well, it could trigger something for him. Flop and i write him off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why do people think it’s a 433? I’d wager 343 with Saka as lwb and Willock playing in one of the attacking midfielder slots. Will be interesting to see though. Surprised Xhaka and Ceballos are in this one tbh, was expecting one or the other.
You could be right but who playing on wings? Willock? We could have used Nelson instead i think it's 433

AD1998

Hope it’s a 433, though, would rather see Reiss get a run out wide then Willock. Was hoping maybe ESR would get a bench spot or some of the other youngsters, Though I guess he’s not fit yet. I think Ceballos will play with a chip on his shoulder and be fantastic, he’s really playing for his starting spot the next few games.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People need to chill out with Saliba

He's 19 and in a new country and club and was injured.

He'll play. Our season does not rely on him

Have to say, @GDeep™ has been saying this for ages

Reactions: A_G

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Look, how it's formed.

In the League: Line-up is starting with the RCB (Holding).
Today: Line-Up is starting without RB (Cedric).

And Saka is taking the Auba-spot in the formation (last name on the papers).

Or Admin has no idea too.

AD1998

You could be right but who playing on wings? Willock? We could have used Nelson instead i think it's 433

I agree! But Arteta has played Willock out wide quite a bit in th 343 and I don’t think he’ll change the system, unless, as others have noted, he’s preparing the squad for a permanent shift because of incomings.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
People need to chill out with Saliba

He's 19 and in a new country and club and was injured.

He'll play. Our season does not rely on him

Have to say, @GDeep™ has been saying this for ages
You don't necessarily want two new, young centre backs starting straight away together when they can't speak the same language either.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Exactly my thoughts. Will be surprised if this isn't 343 again. Very surprised.

Preacher

Always Crying
Lools like the information that Arteta is not a fan of GK rotation was truth. Even at this dead cup Leno is in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom