• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw EFL Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg: Liverpool 0 - 0 Arsenal | Thursday 13th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

Really gutted we lost to City. Should have gotten something from the game. Poor officiating coupled with individual mistakes killed us.

We looked good vs City. We had them on the ropes before the Xhaka incidence.

Hopefully we bounce back from this.
This game vs Liverpool is the ideal game to that.

Screenshot-20220101-170425.png

I expect massive rotation because Arteta knows Liverpool will rotate. I expect some fringe players to come in but don't see a way in @American_Gooner 's
boy Mari and Cedric.

In attack, Nketiah and Pepe should make lineup. In midfield I expect Sambi to take Partey's place.

In defense, White should retain his place. But Tavares and AMN will start in FB.

Screenshot-20220101-171652.png

Prediction.

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

Liverpool since Klopp came have always had some disdain for this competition. So I see Klopp fielding a weak Liverpool side. Liverpool are still trying to chase city for the title and they're one of the favourite for the CL. So they might throw this. They have bigger fish to fry.
With their two best attackers going to the Afcon, anything short of winning this should be classed as failure.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Doesn’t Nketiah have COVID? He’ll probably miss this one.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly, one of those I'd love to see us sack it off and rotate.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Could probably play a strong team here, then rotate in the FA Cup on the weekend...then back come the starters to see the off Liverpool's reserves in the second leg.

Our next league match feels ages away, after the bullshit of today.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Winner gets a place in this Europa Conference malarky? or is it the Europa League as of old?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Going for this cup will do two things, give us confidence as a side and give us entry into the Conference League.

Lets put together a quality side and take on Liverpool.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Going for this cup will do two things, give us confidence as a side and give us entry into the Conference League.

Lets put together a quality side and take on Liverpool.
Who wants conference league? I dont even want europa league

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Who wants conference league? I dont even want europa league

Conference is a competition for our youngsters, and it also comes with a trophy in the cabinet and a confidence boost for the young squad as well as an improvement on last year, as small as it may be.

Most importantly, it involves a win against a very settled and powerful side. There are many positives available here to take this game seriously IMO.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Conference is a competition for our youngsters, and it also comes with a trophy in the cabinet and a confidence boost for the young squad as well as an improvement on last year, as small as it may be.

Most importantly, it involves a win against a very settled and powerful side. There are many many positives available here to take this game seriously IMO.
Its a waste of time

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll definitely rotate here so does Liverpool. We might be lucky Liverpool want to save thier squad specially after Kieta Salah Mane and Matip all gone to afcon.

Good game to respond and let the man city result be a past a performance like today against 2nd best team in league even if they going to play thier B team but it'll be welcome.

Leno
Chambers Holding White Tavares
Pepe AMN Lokonga ESR
Nektiah Bolagun

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There FA cup game after this right? Our next league game is in 2 weeks if I'm not wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom