• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

sebasan

Cost us the match holding on to the ball. Pass the friggin ball ffs. You don’t have to go on a run every time you get it. Especially when the team is playing terribly.

Too many brainless individuals in this squad who seem incapable of adjusting to the dynamics of the match. Sick of it.
That's because we have a cr**** manager. Get a real one (for example the one at Ajax) is the first step to build a team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martin Atkinson seems to love booking our players nearly every time he is in charge of one of our games we get bookings.
I just don't like this there fouls deserve yellow but there fouls don't like Partey first foul it was middle in pitch and wasn't strong tackle no reason to give him yellow

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

AM flip flops more than a worker at McDonald's. Everyone agreed dropping Auba was the right call. One game and suddenly we should've never dropped Auba and should bring him back in the side.

Even if we wanted to bring Auba back I'm not sure we can with his covid related heart issues.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

AM flip flops more than a worker at McDonald's. Everyone agreed dropping Auba was the right call. One game and suddenly we should've never dropped Auba and should bring him back in the side.

Even if we wanted to bring Auba back I'm not sure we can with his covid related heart issues.

Not sure I’m part of this “everyone” as I’d never agree to dropping my brother Auba.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was pretty clear with his performance

Least Tomi tried, even though he was playing poorly and clearly not fit...Partey's performance was much worse and unprofessional.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On a sidenote, that performance made me very happy the NLD didn't happen.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Least Tomi tried, even though he was playing poorly and clearly not fit...Partey's performance was much worse and unprofessional.
Try playing after international competition and a flight without more than 8 hrs of resting. I'd say the unprofessional is the manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak

I never agreed to his dropping. I don’t see how you can ditch your striker like this mid season when you’re chasing top 4.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Anither flip flop, people wanted Partey to be subbed in, now it was a mistake because he was sent off. Hindsight is always 20/20
Stop generalizing... A few said Partey in... Some were asking how he was available after few hours of arriving.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Anither flip flop, people wanted Partey to be subbed in, now it was a mistake because he was sent off. Hindsight is always 20/20

No f*cking sh*t Sherlock.

Not only do you have the gall to point out the obvious once but you repeat it again like you're some kind of genius.

This is a bl00dy football forum, of course people will flip flop, or get carried by emotions or renege on what they've said previously, what's really annoying is when people point out this sh!t like they're somehow above it.

Newsflash; you are not.

Btw this is coming from a poster (yes me) that did actually disagree with the way Auba was treated (and perhaps I'm in the minority but I still think he could be a valuable member in the 1st team) and I didn't comment at all about Partey in this game.

Polar Bear

Hate to say it but Jota is a different class than our players, he never is flustered, you never see him and he looks panicked or flustered, he is ice cold and a natural footballer, he always scores against us, same when he played for Wolves too. I am scared to death every time we play against Jota

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not angry because we lost. It's a cup competition. Any team can best any team. I'm angry at the manner in which we rolled over to a pool team without their two best players at home. It was quite embarrassing.

I'll make the Burnley MDT in the morning.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm not angry because we lost. It's a cup competition. Any team can best any team. I'm angry at the manner in which we rolled over to pool at home. It was quite embarrassing.

I'll make the Burnley MDT in the morning.

Your OP is gonna be videos of Pierre's own goal and Xhaka's mad error at Turf Moor last season, can't wait to relieve those memories!

Second post in it... @American_Gooner posting a tweet, "Burnley submit postponement request"

What a thread it will be :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom