• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
This season there have been and will be some games with one day between the games.

So it's not like players can't do it, or that it's very very dangerous.
I can't remember there being games with just one day rest. Could you give me some examples?

We might have no midfield so desperate times call for desperate measures. I have no doubt if that wasn't the case no chance Partey would be even considered for this game.

We might not have any midfield so desperate times call for desperate times.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I can't remember there being games with just one day rest. Could you give me some examples?

We might have no midfield so desperate times call for desperate measures. I have no doubt if that wasn't the case no chance Partey would be even considered for this game.

We might not have any midfield so desperate times call for desperate times.
On 26th and 28th December 2021 there were those games. Also we will have Wolves on 10th February and Chelsea 12th February 2022.

drippin

Ah. Nice.

This is what I said 4th January 2022.

Couldn't have guessed it was that obvious, with the daughter of Dalglish involved. This needs proper investigation and consequences if true.

drippin:

Liverpool surely planned an outbreak to hit during AFCON so Salah and Mane will be back for many games.

Just run enough cycles with the test and it will give sure false positives.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still glad we have the second leg at home, ngl.

They are still without Salah and Mane anyway, we have a great chance of beating them tonight.

drippin

Still glad we have the second leg at home, ngl.

They are still without Salah and Mane anyway, we have a great chance of beating them tonight.
Karma happened here for sure. We got NLD postponed, 2nd leg home, got 0-0 with 10 men and more rest, plus likely many players back. Maybe even Partey to feature some.

FU Klopp & Liverpool, the cheaters!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
On 26th and 28th December 2021 there were those games. Also we will have Wolves on 10th February and Chelsea 12th February 2022.
No date has been set for the Chelsea fixture yet. Forgot about the boxing day and 28th fixtures. Think that is the only times that happens and every year we have every manager complain it isn't safe to do so and make wholesale changes. What helps is that at least both teams would have had just a day rest. With Partey he would be the only one plus a long haul flight to go with it. Still not sure we are that desperate he will play.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just don't see us winning with this midfield, I am sorry.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we had done this you’d have the whole media crying for us to be thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom