• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Does anyone think that Klopp quote is actually real? Did you check? :D

Think it shows how ****ing annoying Klopp is, that people would believe he said that...doesn't seem such a farfetched thing for him to say, tbh.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You have a problem man.

Arsenal have to think of Arsenal. The integrity of this league was compromised by the people making the rules. COVID isn't taken in isolation for postponing games. And Arsenal have broken no rules.

Yes, we have injuries as well and players at the Afcon, but the PL considers this, and thought we had a valid case. Arsenal have broken no rules.

And to expect a club to not loan out players and have a long term vision, isn't right. So we loan no one out until the pandemic ends? We have enough players, usually, to play games but we have the normal issues with injuries that plague a season. If that one Covid case means we no longer have enough according to the rules, then why blame Arsenal?

You're just as bad as the Spuds. You want Arsenal to play the kids, despite the rules just so they can get spanked by Sp**s and you can use that as part of your agenda against Arteta and Edu. Nothing else.

Arsenal have followed the rules. To the letter. First game we've requested to be postponed. Whether or not I agree with the rules, isn't the point. The point is Arsenal haven't broken them, in their current incarnation. And that's that.

He'd be the first in the Arteta thread complaining about the club not bringing any one in and have a go at people saying "the squad was thread bare".

It's his schtick, he's a crybaby and gives the Arteta Outers a bad name, he's kinda like a bizzaro @Riou and the inners.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Completely unfair, Klopp had to go to all the trouble of setting up an elaborate plot with fake tests, closing of training facilities and Arsenal just needed to read the actual rules.
Elaborate plot? He just had the 1 positive guy take the test for everyone, its not rocket science. 🤣

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought we were suppose to have most of our injuries back?

I’d rather a weakened Arsenal play this Liverpool than be at full strength and have to face Salah/Mane.

DavidHillier

Back to A-M 😞
I just feel like it will be deeply depressing and hugely disappointing should we go out of the cup now on Thursday.

We've got a 0-0 away, they look pretty toothless without The Diver and The Elbower and we have home incentive.

We're talking a game raising performance where we can nick a goal or so.

The pessimist in me can't visualise us beating the bin dippers on Thursday 😔

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If ESR Tomi and Ødegaard are back i guess our chances here are high would be nice if we end up winning trophy even a small one when you rebuilding and changed whole your team in summer. Good signs for future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom