• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EL | Arsenal v FC BATE Borisov | Thursday 7th December 2017 | 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger has become too old and cautious for the game, any progressive manager would’ve started Nelson, Nketiah and Maitland-Niles in their favourite positions for this dead game.
But only if he wanted to **** up another game at home. :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
didn't even watch, feel sad now because it is the first time I activly chose not to watch an arsenal game

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Giroud is a strange player. Bad when we play good and good when we play bad.

blaze_of_glory

It wouldn’t have mattered because we were already qualified and 1st in the group.

Playing potential first starters > Washed up guys who will be gone in 6-12 months.
The team needed a boost after the weekend. More important to make sure we bounced back strong after that than give minutes to youngsters imo. And it worked.

Doesn't matter any more though. On to the next game.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
They've a long way to go and a lot of maturing to do, you can't just expect youngsters to hit the ground running, they're still developing.

people underestimate how hard it is for youngsters to break through in a top team.. A young Coquelin put in better performances than anything Willock or AMN has shown so far, yet he almost got let go before getting his break and now he's a squad player.. If one or two from this generation makes the step up that would be a success, more than that would be tremendous..

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Was a good watch to be fair but I am still not happy that the kids didn't get more time. It's easy to point to the result as justification but IMO how do you expect them to get proper experience if they get rubbish minutes like this and then get starts in unfamiliar positions?

Good win but I'm admittedly still annoyed. I wanted to see them get proper time.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Love the performance cannot question attitude. Also wilshere at central midfield a blessing to watch.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I can't see any of the youngsters making the breakthrough. Jury is out on Nketiah but the rest are good but not special. Having said that, nothing to say they can't up their game.

Plutarch

This
The team looked really good until they came on. Gives them experience but limited our goals to 6. Would like to have seen 8.
It's all part of the hype on here of over egging our youngsters. They look good but a lot of learning to do.
Exactly. These young players are not ready yet. Specifically, they're not physically strong enough. It was obvious how our performance dipped when they came on. Starting them all would have been a really bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom