• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EL | Arsenal v FC BATE Borisov | Thursday 7th December 2017 | 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Exactly. These young players are not ready yet. Specifically, they're not physically strong enough. It was obvious how our performance dipped when they came on. Starting them all would have been a really bad idea.
If he'd started with the youth team we'd have lost. Simple as that. It is never a good idea to lose a game.

If he'd started with the youth team we'd have lost. Simple as that. It is never a good idea to lose a game.

No we wouldnt. People are pretending because the youngsters had bad cameos in last 10 minutes that they are not ready.

But the truth is when in high scoring games teams drop of in final minutes. The game was done and dusted when the youngsters came on.

If two or three of them would have started the team would still have performed and the youngsters would have got more minutes in fully fit and focused squad.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We are no longer a club that can put multiple youngsters out with any regularity in the cups.

Too much pressure on the manager & we better get used to it because like **** the next guy will be in a position to either.

Its on the individuals to absolutely force the mangers hand.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This

The team looked really good until they came on. Gives them experience but limited our goals to 6. Would like to have seen 8.

It's all part of the hype on here of over egging our youngsters. They look good but a lot of learning to do.
Are you really calling this some Wenger master stroke for fielding an experienced side that thumped BATE in a dead ****ing rubber?

It was a weak surrender to players who are on the verge of leaving ffs! It was the most clueless and pointless team selection I've ever seen. You wont get a better opportunity to play the youngsters and he shat himself because he didnt have the balls to face an angry Theo in the morning.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Most secure we’ve looked in Europa all season, hopefully this means the end of the back three in Europe at least.

blaze_of_glory

Are you really calling this some Wenger master stroke for fielding an experienced side that thumped BATE in a dead ****ing rubber?

It was a weak surrender to players who are on the verge of leaving ffs! It was the most clueless and pointless team selection I've ever seen. You wont get a better opportunity to play the youngsters and he shat himself because he didnt have the balls to face an angry Theo in the morning.
Wilshere scored :drool:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Didn't see the game but the highlights were nice to watch. I just love Jack! Glad we smashed them and played well by the sounds of it. Hoping this continues and helps us pick up our form. Nice to see senior players doing well as well. Thank you for a happy day Gunners, good night!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
My question would be, will Wenger play his strongest eleven if we might face up against Napoli & Dortmund & Atletico?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
No we wouldnt. People are pretending because the youngsters had bad cameos in last 10 minutes that they are not ready.

But the truth is when in high scoring games teams drop of in final minutes. The game was done and dusted when the youngsters came on.

If two or three of them would have started the team would still have performed and the youngsters would have got more minutes in fully fit and focused squad.
Yes we would. I said "the youth team" not starting 2 or 3 youth players.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This was the best I’ve seen an Arsenal B team play, regardless of the opposition.

Wilshere is clearly too good for the B team though, my guess is he’ll stay in the Europa league team while Wenger adds more and more starters as we progress through the stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom