• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EL | Arsenal v FC BATE Borisov | Thursday 7th December 2017 | 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you remove the youngsters from the equation, beginning to see why Wenger says that when he play the senior A and B team against each other, there's little in it.

Wilshere had a great game. Wenger's been careful with him and it's paying off. Great to see him back and looking sharp.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All the Wenger haters wanted the youngsters starting. . . I wonder why? :lol:
You’re becoming that guy who overthinks stuff so much that he doesn’t realise he’s now thinking/doing some ridiculous sh*t.

Parallels to Wenger not starting Lacazette in the big games.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You’re becoming that guy who overthinks stuff so much that he doesn’t realise he’s now thinking/doing some ridiculous sh*t.

Parallels to Wenger not starting Lacazette in the big games.
Gven up thinking for Christmas. Just looking who says what.

The team selection was spot on. We needed a big win after the United fiasco.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This game was just a bit of fun really, not too concerned with team selections and such.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We’ll see just how good the B team is next round. A 6-0 win over bottom of the table BATE doesn’t suddenly make them close to the first team. There were plenty of moments in this competition where they’ve looked dreadful.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We’ll see just how good the B team is next round. A 6-0 win over bottom of the table BATE doesn’t suddenly make them close to the first team. There were plenty of moments in this competition where they’ve looked dreadful.

Yep specially in the away games, but what will wenger do if we face one of the cl heavyweights?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
DQhEdOGWAAA74GZ.jpg

DQhEdOEX4AAgZFY.jpg

2.28xG yesterday vs 4.56xG against United

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
My question would be, will Wenger play his strongest eleven if we might face up against Napoli & Dortmund & Atletico?

I bloody well hope so. I think we have to start introducing some of our top players in the knock outs, regardless of who we play. Its not like we have a chance at winning the PL so EL will become much bigger for us now as each round passes.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Would give Debuchy a crack in the back three.

in a similar mould that Monreal in the LCB role, hmmm interesting. in fact, debuchy is a dat shorter than nacho, but i was impressed by his leap.

In cases that we have to shift Nacho out to LWB possibly. with nacho at LCB and Mathieu at RCB, though maybe a bit too risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom